Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lights hope chapel - Eastern plaguelands

Howdy all,

Have just gotten to Lights hope chapel in Epl and the guide is saying to the quest called "Savage Flora" from a npc called "Rayne" but she has nothing available for me when i click on her...

Anyone else had this problem - Do i need a certain rep level or something to get this quest?

Cheers.

We are currently working on getting some toons into that zone to check on these quests. It seems there are probably reputation requirements we were not aware of with the Argent Dawn faction that is preventing some quests from being available. We will get the guides updated as soon as we can. In the meantime if you want you can kill the undead mobs in the Plaguelands to work your rep up to Friendly and I believe the quests will then be available once you hit that rep level.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Hi, this applies to all argent dawn turn-in quests in the guide, and to previously guided quest They Call Me "The Rooster". All mentioned needs friendly rep.

One of the level grinding steps could be preceded by step of farming friendly rep while at it (since one of the grinding steps is close to cauldrons where undeads giving argent rep are anyway) - probably with info about 25 rep per 20 minion scourgestones / 50 if wasting tokens from it as well so people don't overgrind, the turnins are worth enough xp to warrant the rep gring and would be bad to drop them from the guide just because of that step imo.

Another information you migtht look into:
      Later in WPL(58-58) part of guide you suggest farming the quest Skeletal Fragments near cauldrins - these skeletons have awful drop rate for the fragments (~10% or less) while skeletons inside Ruins of Andorhal have confimed 100% drop rate of those while on the quest.

Regards
      Bees

Comment

Working...
      X