Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reputation Guides

Hello,

I've come away from Retail now and much prefer classic. I was wondering will you ever make rep guides for Classic & TBC like you have in retail? As I found that really helpful!

Many thanks

We always make official announcements about new guides and features on our News page of the website. I would suggest checking it periodically to stay up to date with Zygor's direction.

Comment

I do love these replies from Zygor. Never a "We'll look into that!" or "That's a great idea! Why haven't we thought of that?"
      It's always just "This is how we are doing it".

Well, yeah obviously that's what you're doing, but here's a player requesting a feature, which I can't see how it wouldn't benefit your addon. Maybe try to improve your service every once and in a while (based on your paying customers), instead of always being so damn defensive about constructive feedback and requests :/

Comment

That is not exactly true. There are a lot of features and guides because they were requested by our customers. While sometimes the replies can be more business-like that does not mean we ignore the feedback. We do pay attention to all of the feedback and we consider if it will be a good fit or if it's doable in a way we'd like to have it. Not all feedback/suggestions will be implemented of course but we do look at it all. As for the main question in this post I would think that most likely there will be some rep guides at some point in the future.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I'm not asking you to implement every idea. Obviously players come with bad suggestions, too. That's not the main point. The main point is the attitude in the replies. You are professional in your messages and that is really great. But "Zygor" often come off as a bit defensive, indifferent, or maybe even a bit stubborn, in many of them. And I feel that's a great shame. Might just be me, though, don't know. Not trying to bash on anyone obviously. Just something I've noticed and I do feel everyone is best served hearing the truth. So yeah, just my two cents. Do with it, what you want
          Last edited by Razid; April 22, 2021, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X