Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nagrad Questing Issues

Hi,

I have updated, run through from Step 1 in Hellfire and it's still telling me to go to talk to "Warden Bullrok" to pick up "Proving Your Strength" but the qiest isn't available. I am level 65.

Some steps afterwards are also not avaliable,
    • Step 21 "Click Garadar Bullein Board" to accept "Wanted: Giselda the Crone" and "Wanted: Zorbo the Advisor"
    • Step 24 "Talk to Elementalist Yal'hah" to accept "The Throne of the Elements"
    • Step 25 "Talk to Farseer Kurkush" to accept "Vile Idolatry"
    • Step 26 "Talk to Farseer Corhuk" to accept "The Missing War Party"
    • Step 27 "Talk to Farseer Margadesh" to accept "Murkblood Leaders"
    • Step 28 "Talk to Matron Drakia" to accept "Missing Mag'hari Procession"
    Also, Step 38 is showing you need to collect 10 Enraged Crusher Cores, but you need 15.

I have continued on with the quests after step 39 but it would be good to see why this isn't working.

I will continue to add any other issues I find whilst going along.

Thanks
    Last edited by milan0; June 6, 2021, 06:20 PM. Reason: added level

Ok so, after carrying on and getting to step 65 "Talk to Jorin Deadeye" to turn in "Because Kilrath is a Coward" the previous quests I listed above as not available, are now there to pick up.

Comment

Another issue.

Step 83 "Talk to Matron Celestine" to accept "He Called Himself Altruis..." has a grey exclimation mark above the NPCs head. I am level 65 (have only used Zygor guides to get to where I am)

I've looked and this quest requires level 66. This needs to be taken out, or at least a grind step added before.

Comment

We will check into this. It sounds like there are hidden prerequisites that even WoWHead doesn't know about. And we'll check on the ordering too.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
        X