Can't load guide bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't load guide bug?

I'm not sure if this is an issue with Zygor, Curse client, or my own stupidity but today when I logged in to WoW WOTLK, the zygor guide asked me to load up a guide although I was currently using it last night.. and when I click that box, basically the zygor screen pops up but UI is glitched out and can't select/or click on anything. Any ideas? It also seems like my whole Addon list is operating wonky right now. I've tried re-logging from zygor, from Wow, reloading UI many times, can't seem to fix this. Any ideas?

PS - I uploaded an image of my UI, as you can see zygor is bugged and also bartender for some reason is displaying no bars for me. If anyone has any ideas please chime in. tysm

PPS - I tried scanning my game for corrupt files, no errors reported by blizz. So rule that out.

Thanks!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by imasav; September 2, 2022, 02:09 PM.

same issue. I'm leveling an alt and the leveling tab is gone. None of the other tabs show anything either.

Comment

I am having the same issue. Tried to delete my addon folder and perform a fresh install and that did not work either.

Comment

same issue here

Comment

I have the same, looks like global bug.

Comment

Fix going out now. Please update again.
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
              Fix going out now. Please update again.
              Thanks so much! You guys are always on the ball. much love and appreciation for the Zygor team!

Comment

Working...
              X