OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classic Zygor is a little disappointing.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGDOG4 View Post
    I cant even launch it on wow classic quite frankly installation instuctions are vauge at best once it starts it has no guides inside at all !
    Sorry you're having trouble! Have you seen the installation instructions here?
    https://www.zygorguides.com/support/manual/installing

Hopefully that helps, but if not, please tell us more about what you've tried so far, and what exactly is happening, so that we can troubleshoot. We'll get you fixed up!
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Super disappointing in the classic leveling guide so far. I am level 21 troll mage that started in the barrens.
      The admin's response about how there isn't enough quests to get to the right level is completely bs. There are many quests in the locations but instead I am told to go somewhere super far away just to do 1-2 quests. The amount of time traveling is excessive. The back and forth between barrens and undead area is unnecessary, you can't convince anyone that is the faster or even more pleasant way to level.

I can't believe after so much feedback, you are still saying this. You need to go through the experience in barrens once more to see what is actually going on.

I played vanilla wow since closed beta, and generally know how slow vanilla leveling is, but the guide doesn't make sense at all.

Comment

Originally posted by pearlina View Post
        Super disappointing in the classic leveling guide so far. I am level 21 troll mage that started in the barrens.
        The admin's response about how there isn't enough quests to get to the right level is completely bs. There are many quests in the locations but instead I am told to go somewhere super far away just to do 1-2 quests. The amount of time traveling is excessive. The back and forth between barrens and undead area is unnecessary, you can't convince anyone that is the faster or even more pleasant way to level.
        There isn´t enough "efficient" quests to get to the right level, that is the problem, there are more quests, but that would be less efficient than grinding out the levels or going elsewhere.

My experience thus far with the guide (from 21-27) has been that if the guide asks you to go somewhere, it is so that you can grind level appropriate mobs on the way there, do a couple of quests, and then have the flight path there for later when the zone gets more relevant.

Comment

I'm leveling a human mage currently 13 almost 14 and I have to say the quest line it is taking is rediculous. I can understand taking a few quest on the way to pick up armor in dwarf area but then to send me to aberden(SP?), NE boat area, to start a NE quest line......really. I was thinking about reupping my zygor but I am having second thoughts on this. This was just piss poor work I should be doing side quest, tax collector and such, and then heading to do Hogger before heading to westfall.

Comment

I've cancelled my sub for now because it obviously needs alot of work to be worth the 9 euro each month.

If I may make a few suggestions : do quests and/or grinding per area (with suggested level range) and not like it is now.
            Also, build in options for pure questing (meaning you might travel alot) - pure grinding (meaning you miss quests) - mix of quest&grind (best of both worlds).

I don't know if that's doable though. I'm not a programmer.

Just my 2 cents 🙂

Comment

The problem isn't as much in the zone hoping but that clunckiness of the whole guide since there are A LOT of quests that are not in the correct order, available, even correctly input since there is a deviation between in game quest and the guide quest info . Like 30% of the time i have to do it manually... It just gives off a vibe of being an amateur freebie guide, sadly not worth the purchase in my opinion.

Comment

All this complains! Classic work this way, I followed Joanas leveling guide on private server... Works exactly the same as Zygor... Zone to zone, grind here and there etc etc.... U guys are just not used to classic, u think Zygor works the same way as in BFA. Stop whining and start grinding!

Comment

My 3 cents

Generally i am satisfied.

If i was to suggest something, when u do the big travels, changing zones, if possible please design the guide in a way to allow ppl do at least 3-4 quests so the travel time is not a waste of time. Aside i'd rather travel and do some quests, than grind 50% of level .

Second i would like to see a "Dungeons" option, that would inject into leveling guide a dungeon quests and pre-quests for dungeon quests. Considering this guide is not a speed level guide, but general levleing guide, dungeons are part of that journey imo, so they should be considered (They can be on demand option in the options menu so its not forced )
                  Last edited by nehezbegar; August 31, 2019, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Zygor just died but they haven't hit the ground yet!

Comment

I made a thread with CONSTRUCTIVE criticism over classic zygor :

https://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sh...ern-over-guide

Comment

I don't mind so much the traveling between zones but there are a few times (like when going to Stonetalon) that I had to drop quests to pick up the quests there.

Comment

There are literally 3 quests in goldshire that dont even get picked up by the quest log and can be done before moving to dwarf area.... you are actually right at them for turn ins, and the completion is a couple steps away...

Instead, you get sent into stormwind from the other side of the map, and told to go to IF.

Comment

Originally posted by cefwyn514 View Post
                            I don't mind so much the traveling between zones but there are a few times (like when going to Stonetalon) that I had to drop quests to pick up the quests there.
                            Hmm, are you sure that you didn't accept any quests that the guide didn't tell you to get?

Originally posted by Saztam View Post
                            There are literally 3 quests in goldshire that dont even get picked up by the quest log and can be done before moving to dwarf area.... you are actually right at them for turn ins, and the completion is a couple steps away...

Instead, you get sent into stormwind from the other side of the map, and told to go to IF.
                            Can you tell us exactly which quests? Thanks.
                            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                            http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Sure I'll grind 3/4 of a level killing spiders. Guide is pretty worthless.

Comment

Yes must say the 30-35 part for Horde is bad, too much grind despite there are plenty of quests imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X