Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night Elf pathing and choices wildly inefficient

Good morning,

After having bought this guide while playing a horde toon and leveling it up to 28 I've switched to Alliance. That's where the trouble started:

I'm quite familiar with the nelf starting zone and I've noticed this guide skips alot of stuff that is very nearby the pathing set out through the zone (example: The rare near the waterbank which is very close to the silver spider). This is free experience that is skipped.

My biggest issue however is the pathing and level of detail in general. So far my toon has leveled to 14 and started darkshore, where the issue of pathing in and around Dolanaar is less impactfull (although it sent me into the cave where you pick up 4 jewels at level 8) it just straight up turns weird as soon as you enter darkshore. From the path set for picking up all the quests when you land at the flightpoint (has you running from A to X then to C then M and B) there's also considerably less detail in this guide then the horde version.

I remember leveling my troll and there's a step in the guide that literally explains why you're not hearthing yet even though it's a long run. An example like that is nowhere to be found in the night elf guide.

Lastly the guide starts skipping quests that are irrelevant if you outlevel the zone (I was 13 before leaving it) but has you turning in quests that you didnt do.

I hate being the guy that goes: " Why am I paying for it" mainly because I loved the horde guide. However considering the fact that my little brother is playing a dwarf, got to dolanaar and still has less playtime than me with a higher level (without your guide) and I've been following this guide to the letter I think you can understand how I'm starting to feel. Could you please put the same amount of effort into the Night elf (maybe alliance in general?) guides.

Please let me know if it's a setup thing I've overlooked cause I would love to fix this for myself.

It sounds like you may have skipped some steps or missed something. What version are you running? Do you still have the old alliance guides or the new ones after the overhaul that was released last week?
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Hi thank you for the reply!

I update the guides daily (or check for updates) after leveling through some quests yesterday the pathing in actual questing is back to the old efficiency. Looking back at what I wrote there's a serious amount of overdramatisation from my end. In the end it's mainly details in the first 13 levels. Consider my issue handled.

Comment

Working...
      X