After Update Zygor's Guide Isn't Working In Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After Update Zygor's Guide Isn't Working In Game

Realms just came back online. I have Zygor's guide loaded into the correct file pathway for TBC Classic, but the addon isn't working?

Thanks,

Same issue here.

Comment

Not working for me either, all I see a a green box where the Z normally is and the ingame box is just a tiny rectangle with a blue highlight. That's it.

Comment

I'm not exactly sure what I did, but I found a copy of the TBC Zygor viewer but it shows exact same name, doesn't say TBC - I just went by install date. Then I put it in the addons folder. So I have two instances of "Zygor Guides Viewer Classic" in my add on list. I'm using the second and it's working.... for now.

Comment

I also had two on my addon list, for me it was the first one that worked.
          Last edited by Brelaine; May 19, 2021, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aimilee View Post
            Not working for me either, all I see a a green box where the Z normally is and the ingame box is just a tiny rectangle with a blue highlight. That's it.
            same for me

Comment

Go to your addons folder and delete all Zygor content, then re download zygor using the launcher. Should work. Worked for me

Comment

Same issue. Zygor throws errors on login and I'm left with a green box icon that doesn't load the addon. It's broken.I was hoping for some help leveling and Zygor would be the perfect tool to use.

Comment

I redownloaded it from the launcher and its still not working for me, any other tips?

Comment

Go into the WoW/_classic_/Interface/Addons folder and delete the old ZygorGuidesViewerClassic folder. You want to keep the ZygorGuidesViewerClassicTBC folder.
                    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

That fixed it thank you

Comment

Fixed it for me too.

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
                          Go into the WoW/_classic_/Interface/Addons folder and delete the old ZygorGuidesViewerClassic folder. You want to keep the ZygorGuidesViewerClassicTBC folder.
                          This did not work for me. Are there any contingency troubleshooting methods?

Comment

Did you exit the game first?
                            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
                              Did you exit the game first?
                              Repeatedly, the Zygor launcher refuses to hook onto the game client. I also did a full reset by uninstalling the addon and then reinstalling through the client, as well as resetting my SavedVariables

Comment

Working...
                              X