Firelands Dailies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firelands Dailies

Having trouble doing the Firelands dailies. It says to get a daily from Dorda'en Nightweaver and next step says to get a daily from Mylune however neither of those two are offering any. I did run through the prerequists. Reputation with guardians is revered.

In the dailies portion not all quests will be available every day. Since the guide has no idea what quests will be offered on a given day, it lists them as get-able.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Also, for the Firelands stuff you have to keep going back and forth between the quest guide and the dailies guide until you get everything unlocked with the tokens or whatever it was again.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

hahah Marks of the World Tree

Comment

Okay I have been doing these for a few days now and can only do about 5 of these dailies per day. After step 55-65 none of the NPC's exists at the locations in the guide. It keeps going to a step saying go to this spot and jump and you will fly out of the cave. What cave? The spot is on top of a hill. The other spots look wrong as well. So far I have only got 50 marks and at this rate it will take me another week or two just to get the next step.

Are these NPC's suppose to be there each day or do they turn up randomly?

Comment

You need to keep doing the Dailies to gather up enough Marks of the World to unlock the next phase of the zone to get to those other quest givers. It will take about a month of dailies to get everything for the Firelands unlocked as you progress thru there.

Comment

Wait... did you start with the dailies part of the guide, or with the Firelands Quest section?

Comment

I did the full quest section for My Hyjal and then did the quest part of the Firelands until I needed marks then started doing the dailies to get the marks.

Comment

You'll have to keep running the dailies until you get enough marks to open the next section for questing, then go back to the questing guide until you can't go any further, then keep doing dailies again until you have enough marks to open the next section for questing, etc. If you do the dailies every day you should be able to do it all in 1 month. If you skip some days it might be closer to 5-6 weeks depending on how often you skip doing the dailies.

Comment

Like Cabby said, it takes some time and commitment. I have the Flameward Hippogriph on one of my toons.

One.

Comment

Well struck a new problem. Being doing the dailies and am further along but at step 38 of the Firelands Quests it says

Step 38 Talk to Matoclaw
                      Accept 'The Hunt Begins'

Matoclaw is not offering anything at all. Have followed the Quests and Dalies through and not missed anything so what is up?

Comment

Bring up the quest log and you should see that 150 Marks of the World Tree are required to move along.

Comment

The quest log had the 150 marks just before that and I turned them in. The quest log does not say anything about needing 150 for this one.

Comment

Have you logged out and back into WoW? Maybe there's some kind of phasing bug.

Comment

Tried that and still nothing. I can go to the molten front and there are new quests there for me but I cannot get this from Matoclaw and thus follow it on.

Comment

Working...
                              X