Problem with Argent Tournament Valiant Dailies Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with Argent Tournament Valiant Dailies Guide

Hello ... I have tried on several different days to use the Valiant dailies guide for the Argent Tournament (non-dk), but it just doesn't seem to work. After you do the quest to get you from aspirant to valiant, it skips right to the needing 25 seals ... it says if you don't have it then continue to do the dailies from this section until you get them, but it doesn't let me go to the steps for the dailies of that section.

I'm pretty frustrated about it. I have been able to figure out what I have to do, but it is just a pain in the tush not having the guide working since the daily choice changes with the day and a couple of them send you all over creation for it.

The aspirant dailies section went fine for me each day.

If you disable all other addons does it start to work? It sounds like the guide isn't seeing the new day to reset the dailies as incomplete and this might be an addon conflict of some kind causing it. If you've already done them for today then you'll have to test this tomorrow.

If that doesn't work you should be able to hold Ctrl + Alt keys to step back thru the guide to get to those dailies steps.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I don't see why this guide might not be recognizing the new day if all the other daily guides work just fine. I'll try both ways and see what happens though.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
        It sounds like the guide isn't seeing the new day to reset the dailies as incomplete and this might be an addon conflict of some kind causing it.
        The guide will not recognize a reset of the daily quests as long as you are logged in because it pulls the list of completed quests only on login.
        So if you did the daily quests right before WoW resets them and then directly load up the guide again the quests are still marked green.
        A /reloadui or logging out and back in will fix this.

Comment

I still couldn't get it to work ... so, I was following your CTRL = ALT keys to step back method. One thing I noticed ... there is nothing for Worgen specific. Normally I wouldn't think it mattered, but the steps backwards show Draenei, Human, Gnome, Night Elf, and Dwarf specific steps only. Could this be the problem?

~Beth

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          If that doesn't work you should be able to hold Ctrl + Alt keys to step back thru the guide to get to those dailies steps.

Comment

That could be it. I don't think Blizzard added anything in there after Aspirant rank for the Worgen or Goblin races.

Comment

Yes, Worgen and Goblins can't do much at the tournament as you first need to do the quests for your home city and Blizzard did not include quests for those two races:
              http://www.wowhead.com/quest=13679#comments:id=677184

Comment

Isn't there any way for Zygor to just add a section for Worgens? I am doing dailies each day that I'm giving by the Night Elf person. That's where it leads you after you do the aspirant as a Worgen ... at least for me it did. Which it actually makes sense that the Worgen are sent to the NE leader since that is where we go after the Gilnease starting zone is completely gone to us ... Darnassus.

~Beth

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
                Yes, Worgen and Goblins can't do much at the tournament as you first need to do the quests for your home city and Blizzard did not include quests for those two races:
                http://www.wowhead.com/quest=13679#comments:id=677184

Comment

The aspirant quests you are doing can be flagged for Worgen in the guide.

Edit: I dug a little deeper and according to the Blizzard forum the tournament should work for Worgen and Goblins, they just do the Darnassus and Orgrimmar quests first.
                  I put this on the bug list.

Comment

Everything worked for Aspirant. I am currently on the Valiant ... that is what wasn't working. There doesn't seem to be an allocation for Worgen in it ... even though the Worgen basically do Night Elf for the Valiant dailies. Just making sure we are on the same page here. Thanks.

~Beth

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
                    The aspirant quests you are doing can be flagged for Worgen in the guide.

Edit: I dug a little deeper and according to the Blizzard forum the tournament should work for Worgen and Goblins, they just do the Darnassus and Orgrimmar quests first.
                    I put this on the bug list.

Comment

Yes, there seem to have been problems with Worgen and the Tournament some time ago but Blizzard should have fixed it and now Worgen just start with the Night Elf stuff and can go up to the Crusader title. The only difference is that there's no Worgen faction at the tournament but that's no problem unless you want to farm Gilneas reputation (does this even exist?).

Comment

Gilneas rep certainly does exist - easiest way to get exalted is using their tabard in dungeons. You don't need it for the Crusader title, though - you only need to be exalted with the factions you train with at the tournament.

Comment

Should I wait to move up to the next rank so that I can test out if the guide fixes work ... or is that something that it going to take a long while and I should just move up in my rep if I can? I ask because I don't know how easy of a fix it is.

~Beth

Comment

It should be an easy fix for the most part. Just a matter of flagging the guides for both races for the 2 cities. Go ahead and keep working your rep if you want to, but thanks for the offer.

Comment

Working...
                            X