Golden Lotus rework

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golden Lotus rework

So, the last week, the golden lotus daily guide was literally broken the last half of the guide where the quests being offered arent even seen by Zygor.

Someone should have a look at this link which covers all of the dailies and at what rep stage they are offered (as well as the order and what hubs you'll be sent to, has everything you need to know about the order of how everything is given).

http://www.icy-veins.com/golden-lotu...ming-guide-wow

In addition, the order that you turn quests in is incorrectly handled, there are several occasions where you are told to hand in a quest AND accept a new quest that sends you off to another quest hub. The problem is, you cannot accept this 'last quest' until you have turned in everything offered in the current hub you are at. So basically, you should be instructed to pick up all the quests in the current hub, instructed to finish them (and how), and finally instructed to hand all the quests in WITH THE LAST NPC being the one that will offer you the next quest to go to another hub (or the npc that will offer you the final 'semi elite' kill quest in the final chain).
    Last edited by littlewierdo; November 29, 2012, 03:13 PM.
    Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
    Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

The Butcher, the final quest in yesterdays chain, not even in the guide.

Todays dailies, Step 53 has me accepting 'The Soul Gatherer', yet this is not where the chain goes today, instead, I did 'Setting Sun Garrison' (thats the next quest, not 'The Soul Gatherer') which gave me 'The Battle Ring' and 'Survival Ring Blades', followed by 'No Reprieve', 'Enemy at the Gates' and 'Lost Scouts', and then finally, 'The Butcher'.
    Last edited by littlewierdo; December 3, 2012, 03:40 PM.

Comment

What server time did you do your dailies? Did you get them all turned in before the server reset the dailies?
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

1 PM yesterday and 1 PM today, I finished them all each day.

Sunday

Missing the butcher quest at the end.

Monday

Step 53 has me accepting 'The Soul Gatherer', this is not where the chain went today, instead, I was offered (and completed) 'Setting Sun Garrison'.

Next was 'The Battle Ring' and 'Survival Ring Blades'.

The next group was 'No Reprieve', 'Enemy at the Gates' and 'Lost Scouts', and then finally, 'The Butcher' was offered after completing Enemy at the Gates.

The guide for the lotus has some issues. The quests are fairly straight forward but incorrectly done in the guide, please look at the link I posted in the OP and make sure the guides follow how the quests are given (that link lays out the dailies and what leads into what with a road map of all possibilities). Im not the only one having this issue, luckily these are all fairly straight forward to figure out without a guide.

Comment

Ok, we'll go thru these guides again to see what has changed with 5.1 and get it all working right again.

Comment

5.1 didnt change anything, I had problems the week prior to the release of 5.1, but no matter the reason, it needs to be revisited .

Comment

I Have the same problem with not getting the correct quests, please can we have an update from you guys as what is going on with the guides I have been using them for years and it seems you guys are slacking??

No new updates for the newest Daylies, Daylies guides broken. Come on Zygor this is not what I expect from you guys get this sorted we are one week later and still I have had to do my daylies on my own after paying for a guide that should do it for me and it does not have those daylies and then daylies thats been out for 2 months still is broken.

Please fix this mess.

Comment

We have released updates with the new dailies so not sure why you think we haven't.

Comment

In order for us to be able to fix problems you're running into in a timely manner, let us know what quest, or step you're having issues with. You may be on a server that gets an entirely different set of dailies from us every day. So when we see that the dailies are just messed up, we can't test that properly. These guides are very difficult when pinpointing issues, but if you explain the situation like littlewierdo did, we can fix that very easily.

Comment

This is why I posted that link in the OP!

Comment

Today:

Step 53: Accept 'Soul-Gatherer'. This quest is not available (and yes, I checked the screen for it after I turned in 'The Silent Approach' in this same step).

Instead, the quest is 'The Ruins of Guo-Lai', accepted after you hand in 'The Silent Approach', 'Burning Away the Filth', 'In Enemy Hands', & 'A Smashing Impression'.

Auto stepping proceeds through the guide and you get to step 76 which directs you to the wrong coordinates, its kunlai summit all over again.
                      Last edited by littlewierdo; December 4, 2012, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                        We have released updates with the new dailies so not sure why you think we haven't.
                        I would like you to prove this statement because there is no new update with patch 5.1 Daylies included.

Comment

Originally posted by zeozordon View Post
                          I would like you to prove this statement because there is no new update with patch 5.1 Daylies included.
                          They are included in the guide version 5507, make sure it got installed into the correct addons folder.

Comment

Today:

Anji Autumnlight offers Vyraxxis, the Krik'thik Swarm-Lord, not the Butcher as the final quest in today's chain.

Please click the link I posted in the OP and scroll down to the quest lists and make sure you are covering all of the quests. Im really getting tired of posting these when Ive given you a link to everything you need to make this 100% accurate. And yes, Im running the latest version, dont ask.

Comment

Working...
                            X