Operation Shieldwall main quests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Operation Shieldwall main quests

Looks like the main quests that unlock later on are not covered by the guide yet. Not a big problem as it's mostly traveling and you even get the flights for free.

But if you want to include them I found a useful thread at wowhead where someone found out when which quests are unlocked:
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=7...nts:id=1770672

I was just coming here to post about this.

AGAIN, for such a high priced product, Im distressed that these arent covered.

Video walkthroughs here:

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/...ad.php?t=32925
    Last edited by littlewierdo; December 13, 2012, 12:51 AM.
    Race and Class: Dwarven Priest Character Name: Jacq US server: Cenarion Circle
    Primary Spec: Shadow Secondary Spec: Discipline

Comment

I'm pretty sure that they are not covered by the guide because first it's difficult to have already done them all (you needed the Human reputation bonus and the bonus by the Darkmoon Faire) and it's not that easy to find out when the quests become available.

It took me some time to find that post at wowhead so the Zygor team may just not have found it yet.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that they are not covered by the guide because first it's difficult to have already done them all (you needed the Human reputation bonus and the bonus by the Darkmoon Faire) and it's not that easy to find out when the quests become available.

It took me some time to find that post at wowhead so the Zygor team may just not have found it yet.

Comment

There is no reason they cant be partially covered as the rep is gained (they dont even cover the very first quest that is unlocked near the beginning of honored). Im 25% through revered and there is still not one mention of these in the guide, two weeks after MoP was released.

Now, dont ask me how others have done the entire chain and have video of all of them, thats mathematically impossible (as far as I can tell, I have done every daily offered every day since 5.1 was released and all of the 'one time only' quests offered as well as the beastmaster quest (again every day)) but others somehow have found alternative ways to get the rep and clearly outlined the steps for getting this done.

This is again where I get frustrated, a product that I paid alot of money isnt covering the sort of content that it should be, this being case and point.

Comment

This is on the to-do list to be done and it's being worked on. Those people probably got the videos and did them on PTR and we all know that what's on PTR doesn't mean it's on live.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
              This is on the to-do list to be done and it's being worked on. Those people probably got the videos and did them on PTR and we all know that what's on PTR doesn't mean it's on live.
              Actually, as stated somewhere in these forums, shieldwall was made live on the PTR one day before 5.1 went live so the PTR only has a one day advantage over the live servers. As I have been doing shieldwall rep to its maximum potential, unless Im missing something, I am unsure how they got to exalted already.

This is a case that wont benefit me exactly because Im doing these at their maximum possible speed running the dailies every day since they were made live as well as the beastmaster quests every day but there are others here that havent stayed on top of it where it would benefit those players to have this at least partially implemented.

I get it, you cant put it all in because there is no way you could have possibly hit exalted. But there is no reason you cant put it in as you unlock the new quests.

Posted by you in this thread (2nd post):

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...dailies-in-5.1

The new faction dailies were added to PTR about a day or two before Blizzard decided to put 5.1 live so we had very limited time to prepare for them. We have already released an update that contains some of them and we will be adding any that are missing as soon as we can.
              Last edited by littlewierdo; December 13, 2012, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Here's another link showing what is unlocked when:
                http://www.wowpedia.org/Operation:_Shieldwall#Quests

Comment

Working...
                X