Angler Opening Quest not available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angler Opening Quest not available

The Anglers Dailies step 2 has me go to Master Angler Marina at the Vale of Eternal Blossoms / Shrine of the Seven Stars / The Summer Terrace 86.60 to pick up 'The Anglers', however, the quest is not available. I skipped step 2 and went through the rest of the guide but it keeps stopping on that one step every single day.

Is it possible to have Zygor not ask about that step or just to remember that the quest is not available anymore and skip it auto.

Are you level 90? As far as I know the only requirements to get this quest is to be level 90 and to have at least 1 point in the fishing skill. It's possible that there might be a different fishing skill requirement for this quest to be available also.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I am level 90 with 468 Fishing skill.

Comment

And you still can't get the quest from her?

Comment

I suspect that a player can initiate themselves into the Anglers' dailies without taking the quest from Master Angler Marina.
          If you broke the skin on The Anglers without taking The Anglers Quest, I suspect the quest is no longer available.
          Did that make sense?

Like the Hero's board. If you first go to Redridge and take quests there, the Hero's board quest is no longer available.

How can that be confirmed?

Comment

Yes, I do understand what you're saying.

I do not know if it works that way tho. I've seen comments where people were able to accept it after doing some of the Anglers dailies and raising their fishing skill. I'm not sure how to reliably test something like this since there's no report of when it becomes available later on if you've done a daily, it all seems to be guess-work for what's been posted so far.

Comment

I just leveled my Druid to 90, I haven't taken a single Angler's quest. Master Angler Marina has no quest available to me.
              Fishing is 262.
              I saw a post on WoWHead that suggests perhaps the quest was removed post 5.1.
              Perhaps it only is given to a character's first level 90 only.

Comment

Working...
              X