Pet Battle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pet Battle?

I finally got round to doing pet battles and discovered there are a number of dailies - only I cannot seem to find these in the guide. Is this correct? I don't want to use addons if I can avoid it, and I would expect my daily guide to contain these? But maybe I just don't do it right

All of the Pet Battle quests (and dailies) are part of the Pets & Mounts guide package.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I noticed that when I did a bit of digging - somehow I still think dailies are dailies ...

Comment

I paid for the Alliance & Horde 'Dailies & Events Guide'.

To quote from the Publicity Material:

"There are many different locations where you can do these sort of quests, including Outland, Northrend, Firelands, Deepholm, and the all-new Pandaria island, and WE INCLUDE THEM ALL!" [my emphasis]

Well it turns out you DON'T!

You deliberately OMIT the PET DAILIES, so you can SELL YOUR PETS GUIDE FOR EVEN MORE MONEY!

You are trying to force us to pay AN EXTRA $50 to get what we have already paid for in the Dailies Guide!

I think it is DISGRACEFUL and SHAMEFUL that Zygor are shafting us in this way!

WE PAID FOR THE DAILIES GUIDE - PUT ALL DAILIES IN IT!
        Last edited by anforta_nimmy; January 20, 2013, 02:17 PM. Reason: needed more detail

Comment

Working...
        X