Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love is in the Air Guide problems

Hi there,

I am having an issue with the Love is in the Air event guides. When I access the Love is in the Air event achievements, it shows (step collapsed). Then when you click on the right arrow it says "You've reached the end of the current guide". I want to complete all the achievements and was hoping that this guide would help me to do that. I made sure I ran the updater and the update did not seem to help.

The Lunar Festival achievement guide worked great.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Michael

You probably completed this event with a different toon and so have earned the achievements already. Since the achievements are account wide now it can cause this kind of behavior because WoW tells the guides you've completed it already. We are trying to find a way to work around this but it's not easy to know when you've completed an achievement or if it was on a different toon.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Good morning,

Actually, I have completed none of the quests on any toon. As this is my first toon, I am doing these events for the first time. Does this mean I won't be able to use the guide to complete the quests?

Thanks.

Michael

Comment

Maybe this is because we still have to update the guides for this year. It's possible that Blizzard changed the achievement ID number and it might make the guides think you've done it when you haven't. We should get the guides updated for this year's event tomorrow so try again after we get them updated.

Comment

I am having this exact same issue...I have installed the most current version of Zygor

Comment

Please try again after we get the event guides updated for this year's event and it should all be fixed then.

Comment

Working...
            X