Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dailies Question

Hi there,

Got the dailies pack from you guys and i have a small question. My Klaxi dailies says Speak to Kilruk the wind reaver and shows 5 quests. But Kilruk the windreaver has only 2 quests for me. Not able to find the other quests with him.

Is there something I should do to unlock the non showing quests or something? can someone pls explain?

Regards.Oldmonk - Shadowsong EU

He has 2 out of 5 possible quests each day. You see all of them on the step because we can't tell which 2 he will have on any given day. There should be a 'Click here to continue' line at the bottom of the step that you can use to keep going once you've picked up all quests available. You will see this kind of thing a lot with all of the daily guides because a lot of the NPCs that offer daily quests will only hand out 1 or 2 quests but have many possible ones.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

thanks cabby for the prompt reply. I have another question about the monthly events which come. Noble garden is coming in march.For this can i start my quest using now itself or do i need to wait for the first day to start the quest line for each festive event?

Comment

You will need to wait for the event. The quests and NPCs for those events are not active in the game until the first day of the event. Most of the time if you try following the event guides on the first day of the event you might run into some problems. Blizzard is always changing the events around from year to year and tweaking things. This means we constantly have to update the event guides, but we can't do this until the event is live to see what changes Blizzard has made for the year. We try to get these updates out as fast as we can but it can sometimes take a day or two depending on how much Blizzard has changed and if servers are up or going thru patch day.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X