crusader title question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crusader title question

With the dailies and events guide, assuming I primarily worked on the title only, how long do you think it will take for a level 80 hunter to finish the crusader title?

truwen --
    There are five home cities for each side.
    To get the crusader title, you must be an exalted champion with all five cities. Meaning you need to have exalted reputation and be an Argent Champion.
    To move from valiant to champion status for a city, you need to turn in 25 valiant tokens to that city's representative. You can only get 5 valiant tokens per day. So, it takes 5 days per city so 25 days for all 5 cities -- if you have exalted reputation. You do get reputation rewards each time you complete the valiant daily quests.
    After you have become a champion, the champion quests open up for you. As you complete those, you have an option of taking a purse (bag of 10g and the rare champion seal) or a champion token you can take to the city vendor inside the valiant tent to turn in for 250 rep (I think).
    So, quick answer is minimum of 25 days if you already have, or will soon have, exalted reputation with all or most of the cities.

I posted something a few months back regarding working the valiant quests in your favor while maximizing profits from the purses. I'll see if I can find that post and link it back in here.

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...30&postcount=2
    Last edited by deleon; April 1, 2010, 11:58 PM. Reason: found and linked my old post

Comment

So I really don't absolutely have to do the city quests to get exalted first, it will just make it easier (25 days after all are exalted) if I do? Or is that easier? Eh, I will just follow the guide as I have been tonight.

Thanks, I also am going to take a look at your post here.

Comment

it takes a bare minimum of 28 days from the time you start as an Aspirant to achieve the Crusader title. If you skip the dailies it obviously takes longer. Count on a month if your consistent and dedicated.

Comment

Originally posted by deleon View Post
          truwen --
          There are five home cities for each side.
          To get the crusader title, you must be an exalted champion with all five cities. Meaning you need to have exalted reputation and be an Argent Champion.
          To move from valiant to champion status for a city, you need to turn in 25 valiant tokens to that city's representative. You can only get 5 valiant tokens per day. So, it takes 5 days per city so 25 days for all 5 cities -- if you have exalted reputation. You do get reputation rewards each time you complete the valiant daily quests.
          After you have become a champion, the champion quests open up for you. As you complete those, you have an option of taking a purse (bag of 10g and the rare champion seal) or a champion token you can take to the city vendor inside the valiant tent to turn in for 250 rep (I think).
          So, quick answer is minimum of 25 days if you already have, or will soon have, exalted reputation with all or most of the cities.

I posted something a few months back regarding working the valiant quests in your favor while maximizing profits from the purses. I'll see if I can find that post and link it back in here.

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...30&postcount=2
          Good info there thank you, Filled in some gaps for me : )
          80 Gnome Warrior*
          80 Night elf Druid*
          80 Gnome Warlock*
          80 Gnome Mage*
          Maelstrom Alliance US
          * = Leveled with Zygors guide

Raising Rep and money income with the dailies guides on my main.

Comment

Working...
          X