Silver Covenant Dailies? / Rant / Zygor Guides "review"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silver Covenant Dailies? / Rant / Zygor Guides "review"

I'm busy doing ATG Rep (I have a few race factions to go) but have unlocked the Champions dailies as well (btw, which can be done with the valiant dailies, especially BBC)

However, I noticed when I went exalted with the silver covenant, 3 new dailies opened up which I can't seem to find in the guides:

The Light's Mercy
    You've really done it this time, Kul
    Breakfast of Champions

Are these included somewhere? Currently it's kind of hard for me to even find the correct daily guide. ATG Champion Rank Dailies non-Death Knight was the "correct" one to choose.

However, I suggest changing the naming conventions or perhaps sub-directories to something more understandable?

Like:

Daily Guides ->
    Ice Crown ->
    Argent Tournament ->
    Pre-Quests
    Aspirant ->
    Aspirant Rank
    Valiant ->
    Valiant Rank
    Champion ->
    Champion (including Valiant Rank dailies)

As an example.

Currently the daily guides lack the "Zygor" feel where you start at point A and end with point X where you progress from one guide to the other.

Like when you finish the Aspirant Rank dailies and attained the required reputation or whatever to go to the Valiant dailies, the guide doesn't progress you automatically from one to the other.

Essentially I'd love it if I could load one guide (like, the start Pre-quests) and it doing it's dynamic step skipping thing and move onto the next section of the guide, doing the same (basically exactly like the leveling guide does) and then presents me with the next "available" daily quest line for that specific guide I chose.

So I choose ATG, and it then goes ahead and checks where I'm at and then have 1 guide (or several, one going to the next like leveling) where it groups all the quests required for Valiant/Champion (if I'm at Champion) and having me do that at once.

Thus far I'm loving the daily guides, I used to use a pirated version of Dugi's Guide with TourGuide, but Zygor's Viewer is much superior than TourGuide's and it's really a breath of fresh air doing my dailies without wondering "what next"... even though I know how to chain the valiant and champion dailies together so I can do BBC and the Valiant dailies together in one go

The Dailies & Events guides are somewhat different than the Leveling guides, though. There's not really a set-in-stone recommended path for you to follow. The Dailies guides can be used to whatever you want, whenever you want. However, we'll see what we can do to make it more understandable.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Free form for us to do as we choose multiple mini-guides instead of being hand fed "go here and click that" through one large guide
      Cairne Realm
      Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
      Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
      Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Maybe instead of something in game with the guides you could set up a .pdf for download from the members area that can tell you which guides need to be run to accomplish x. What I mean is say I wanted to know what I had to do to become Argent Champion. The .pdf could have a tree list type view that would show all pre-req guides to do before starting to work on the Argent stuff and also show which guides (if more than one) cover the Argent stuff.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          Maybe instead of something in game with the guides you could set up a .pdf for download from the members area that can tell you which guides need to be run to accomplish x. What I mean is say I wanted to know what I had to do to become Argent Champion. The .pdf could have a tree list type view that would show all pre-req guides to do before starting to work on the Argent stuff and also show which guides (if more than one) cover the Argent stuff.
          Yea, I like that idea. You could perhaps couple that with an image of the achievement you're looking to get/attain and then the "use these guides as a recommendation"

However, I think it might be a good idea to mash up Valiant and Champion guide to include BBC and TFA (at least) into the questline when you do Valiant as well.

I can't really remember how it goes to unlock the Champion dailies though... I guess I can just add my own stuff to a custom guide that I copy from Zygor (if that will work) so at least I can brainlessly follow it

I love not thinking about doing shit like that. I'll leave the thinking when it comes to healing my raid

Comment

Working...
          X