Problem with Cooking Dailies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with Cooking Dailies

ok i already did the Cooking Dailies Pre Quest and got to Dalaran to talk with Katherine Lee and Accepted the quest Mustard Dogs as the guide is suggested. now going to step 2, it says "Click the Aged Dalaran Limburger" and it describes it as piles and pieces of yellow cheese on the tables inside the building, which it exactly is BUT the only problem is that i cant click them nor taking it.

what else am i not doing?

help thanks

Sounds like it's one of those things where it could be multiple different daily quests available. Go into your guide options and in the Dynamic Progression section make sure the 'skip impossible steps' box is checked.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

There are two kinds of cheese in the shop. One of them is just "decoration" and can't be clicked. What you are looking for is cheese with "sparkles" (like a lootable mob) which you can loot. Try to look both downstairs and upstairs in the shop for the correct cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by krendar View Post
        There are two kinds of cheese in the shop. One of them is just "decoration" and can't be clicked. What you are looking for is cheese with "sparkles" (like a lootable mob) which you can loot. Try to look both downstairs and upstairs in the shop for the correct cheese.
        But mustard dogs doesn't include cheese - that's a different quest. Although thinking a little on the subject, the mustard dogs might benefit from a little cheese

Comment

Working...
        X