nether Drake Mount guide..where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nether Drake Mount guide..where?

Ok I seem to be going blind but were do i load the netherdrake mount guide i cant see it in the drop down list or if i do the hover over the frame thing, actly cant see the city rep ones either?

Just to be certain, you need to have purchased the Dailies & Events guide to get them in game.

If you do have that guide, hover your mouse over the guide window title bar and a small gear will roll out from the right side. Click on that gear and you'll be presented with a nice way to find and select your guides.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

yea have purchased it and the hoverover shows the pre quest guides etc but I cant see the netherdrake anywer lol

Comment

OK problem solved and it was as expected my own stupidity lol

For all you other slow old farts out there make sure you click the updater button in the updater client once you install it

Comment

i cant seem to find the nether drake guide either. im not high enough yet anyway so its not an issue. i jus wanna make sure that i have it. i didnt buy the dails, but on the main page it says

"This is only available for a limited time. So if you want to get your hands on this, you need to buy now!"

and i did buy now. so the nether drake guide should b available to me rite? i didnt see it being downloaded when i used the updater either. i jus want to make sure.

Comment

Originally posted by chosn1 View Post
            i cant seem to find the nether drake guide either. im not high enough yet anyway so its not an issue. i jus wanna make sure that i have it. i didnt buy the dails, but on the main page it says

"This is only available for a limited time. So if you want to get your hands on this, you need to buy now!"

and i did buy now. so the nether drake guide should b available to me rite? i didnt see it being downloaded when i used the updater either. i jus want to make sure.
            Re-read post #2 by Cabby, then tell us if you have it or not.
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

The in-game Netherdrake Mount Guide only comes with our Dailies & Events guides. You can find a pdf version (the bonus you are referring to) inside the Members Area. You should see a button link for it near the bottom of the page, under the Bonuses section.
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
                The in-game Netherdrake Mount Guide only comes with our Dailies & Events guides. You can find a pdf version (the bonus you are referring to) inside the Members Area. You should see a button link for it near the bottom of the page, under the Bonuses section.
                thnx dude, thas wat i was wondering about.

Comment

pdf nether drake gone?

Am I right in thinking that the pdf version for non dailies members has been removed, because i cannot find a link for download anywhere. Dissapointing

Comment

Catacylsm Update

When can we expect the Cata upgrade for the daily events, just hit 85 thanks to the guide, now I need the dailies to get rep. Just an expected due date would be great.

Comment

Yes, it would appear that the Netherdrake guide is now only in the Dailies & Events guides.

As for the Cata dailies stuff, right now Blizzard only has 3 Cata dailies in game so the team are not rushing to get those 3 dailies into the guides yet as they expect Blizzard to release more Cata dailies.

Comment

What are you talking about three dailies? There are more in there. What it is is you have to do like a Full zone quest path like for Icecrown for the dailies to be unlocked. I think the zones are Uldum and Twilight Highlands. And the dailies in Tol Barad are dependent on you having participated and won it. Now I think only four show up in Tol Barad but there are more what happens is that the dailies rotate and are completely random also if you get a daily and complete it but the giver is not there to turn it in then you can't turn it in until they come back. That's what is making a lot of people mad about dailies in Tol Barad. There are I think a maximum of 12-16 dailies in Tol Barad.
                        I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                        Twitter @Chaos5061.
                        Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I said 3 Cata dailies because that's what Zygor had said in an earlier post. Maybe Blizzard has added in more since that post, I wouldn't know as I haven't really played around in the Cata stuff. Then again, maybe there are only 3 Cata dailies in the non PvP zones. I don't think Zygor had any dailies stuff previously that was PvP related (can't remember if there were anything dailies related in WG).

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
                            I also seen the bonus about joining with the Drake mount guide. Looking for the PDF version in the members area, but it is not there.

Comment

Originally posted by wolf50 View Post
                              I also seen the bonus about joining with the Drake mount guide. Looking for the PDF version in the members area, but it is not there.
                              Sorry but you have to buy the dailies and events guide now to get it. The pdf version is no longer available.
                              I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                              Twitter @Chaos5061.
                              Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                              X