Zuluhed the Whacked not spawning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zuluhed the Whacked not spawning!

I followed the Zygor guide to the letter!

Zuluhed spawned, but when I approached, he faded out and disappeared. I have tried everything I can think of but he will not respawn.

I cannot finish the whole quest without him spawning so I can slay him to get the key that frees Karynaku. What should I do??

The quest you are mentioning (http://www.wowhead.com/quest=10866) is 8 of 9 quests that start with "Kindness" (http://www.wowhead.com/quest=10804). Since I dont have access to the .lua file data, make sure the quest chain started with "Kindness" and that you have completed that and the other 6 quests.

Also check out the comments on the Zuluhed quest. Perhaps this will help you also.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I know "Kindness" was done, because I remember feeding all 8 drakes. Regardless, Zuluhed is not appearing.

EDIT: I've abandoned the quest so I can try it again. Will see how that goes.
      Last edited by shasva; October 7, 2010, 09:48 PM. Reason: New info

Comment

Did you run into an area where he cannot follow you? I remember having the same problem. Just abandon the quest and accept it again.

Comment

I did just that Cartman, and it worked. Xyaigon swiftly defeated Zuluhed in 1vs1,I got the key, freed Karynaku, and all was well. I just can't proceed further because I don't have 5000 gold for Artisan Riding. No worries though.

Thanks for the help guys.

Comment

If you are level 80 just use the gold guide.
            And if you have a gathering profession you'll get the gold in no time.
            And remember that you get a reputation discount on the riding skill in Hellfire Peninsula so compare the costs to what you pay in Dalaran.

Comment

Working...
            X