hallowed wands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hallowed wands

How do you use them on yourself as stated in the guide?
    I have tried but nothing works.

It's a typo and you can't use them on yourself. Sit in a major city and offer wand exchanges or offer to buy any you might be missing. You have to be in a group to use the wand on someone else.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

So do you get credit for zapping a party member or for being zapped?
      I dont think you can trade them as they appear to be soulbound.

Comment

You get credit when someone zaps you. What I meant by trading is you announce what you have and what you need that you're trading for, then when you get a reply you join a party with them and you each wand each other with what's needed.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

If you can get there, Dalaran is one of the best places to go for this. I trick or treated for a day while I did other quests and ended up with 2 wands - then went to dal to offered to trade my transformations for theirs. I actually was done in a fairly short time - the first session I think I got 4 transformations although I only had to give up 2 - 2 ppl actually just came to me, offered to group and trans'd me...

The way I did it was go into the center courtyard (easy to find, not as much traffic) and on the trade channel posted that I was looking to trade the wands - I included the link to the achievement and then said which wands I had and which ones I was looking for... and asked them to 'pst me' in interested...

I thought this would be much harder to do since it required others to do it for you. I found hitting the moving targets for the pumpkin head quest a bit more difficult than this one.
          * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

Thx so much guys...I will do this when I get home from work.

Comment

i did this in Org, and got all of them within 10 minutes through trade chat. i only had to tip 1 person because at this point in the holiday, everyone has excess and is just looking to get rid of them.

Comment

Working...
              X