Question about the cooking, fishing dalies in stormwind/and horde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about the cooking, fishing dalies in stormwind/and horde

The question is one can still access these quest even if one does not own Cata on their account. So, shouldn't this be either a part of the other dallies if you own the dalies and events guide for Wrath. Or they could also be part of a new product that is for professions/achievements?

Reason I ask like I said is you do not need to have cata in order to have these quest. As well as throw in a possible idea for the zygor's team to work on? As in a Profession/ achievement guide?

Originally posted by ctkdjane1 View Post
    The question is one can still access these quest even if one does not own Cata on their account. So, shouldn't this be either a part of the other dallies if you own the dalies and events guide for Wrath. Or they could also be part of a new product that is for professions/achievements?

Reason I ask like I said is you do not need to have cata in order to have these quest. As well as throw in a possible idea for the zygor's team to work on? As in a Profession/ achievement guide?
    The cooking and fishing dailies are not a part of a profession classification, but as a secondary skill. Professions are the gathering or production skills, like JC, Mining, Tailoring, etc.

As far as it being a part of the old WotLK dailies, the new content still falls under the catagory of new content not previously owned, and as such is not an update, but an upgrade. So it isnt a matter of you being able to have access to it, as you have access to the game of WoW even with a trial account. It is a matter of a new product being produced for you to use, and in order for you to have access to this content there is a fee to be paid for the work done.

The profession and achievement guide is something being kicked around, but will take a backseat to finishing up the bugs in the leveling guides and dailies guides, then after the completion and release of the gold guide. When will they get to it? Who knows.

Hope that helps.

Closing the thread, as there are more variations of this question asked already in forums, and the dead horse had dun been beaten up too much already. I wanted to answer your post direcly, as you posed a fresh angle to the purchase question.

Have a great day!
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I'd like to add a bit to this. I can understand where the OP is coming from. It seems like a simple enough question, if you don't need to own the Cata expansion from Blizzard why would you have to pay for the Cata guide upgrade to get access to it. Very similar to the old world zones and the 4.0.3a patch having changed everything. No one had to pay Blizzard for that and no one had to pay Zygor for that either, even tho 90% of the content was brand new and no one really owned it before.

I will leave the thread closed so that there aren't any major wars started over a somewhat controversial topic, but hopefully Zygor will see this and give you a proper answer from his own perspective.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

This was actually unintentional and something we just overlooked. However, you make a good point, so we've moved the Stormwind City and Orgrimmar profession dailies to be in the WotLK Dailies files, so there's no need to Upgrade in order to get those dailies, specifically.

Please update. :-)
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
        X