Gold runs in the cata dallies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold runs in the cata dallies

This is more of a general question in regards to the cata dallies. I know its early and I know not all the dallies have even been made or added for the game yet. But is there a plan or plans to include gold runs with the Cata dallies also?

I don't know why there wouldn't be. Only thing I can think of is that the Tol Barad wouldn't be in there because your faction has to control it to do them.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ah ok. I was just wondering. I am hoping that the 85 dallies as I only have 82's at the moment will yeild more gold then the 70, and 80 dallies did.

Comment

My understanding is it's still 13g per daily for a maxed out character for both Cata and WotLK dailies.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The Tol Barad dailies pay 18 gold. I believe you have the potential to do a total of 9 dailies throughout the day when your faction controls it. This past weekend I was able to get 20 tokens per day but yesterday I only got 18, are there quests that give multiple tokens?
          I believe the Twilight highland dailies pay 16 gold also.

Comment

Originally posted by ctkdjane1 View Post
            This is more of a general question in regards to the cata dallies. I know its early and I know not all the dallies have even been made or added for the game yet. But is there a plan or plans to include gold runs with the Cata dallies also?
            Good question, we are plannning on doing this. As long as things work out well with the continual release with Dailies this should not be a problem.
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Cool, and thank you Cabby you pre answered the next question I was going to ask if the wolk gold runs would still work at lvl 85. I was thinking about stopping the exp at lvl 80 on one character to try to get as much money as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by 1manarmy View Post
                The Tol Barad dailies pay 18 gold. I believe you have the potential to do a total of 9 dailies throughout the day when your faction controls it. This past weekend I was able to get 20 tokens per day but yesterday I only got 18, are there quests that give multiple tokens?
                I believe the Twilight highland dailies pay 16 gold also.
                When I did the Tol Barad Dailies last night, it was only 6.

The current version of the guide has these dailies in it and it also mentions a max of 6.

I didn't pay attention to the total number of tolkens awarded.

But the zone is something of a challenge. What seem like basic mobs can be a challenge to kill for my shadowpriest with an iLevel of 331.

Comment

Cool, and thank you Cabby you pre answered the next question I was going to ask if the wolk gold runs would still work at lvl 85. I was thinking about stopping the exp at lvl 80 on one character to try to get as much money as possible.
                  Because the guide helped me level quickly, I only did about 60-70% of Northrend, and only 30% of Vashjir. I'm now going back through all other areas that were skipped.

If your experience is the same (you're ready to move on to a new major area (like going to Northrend before completing all of outlands, or the Cata zone's before doing all of Northrend), take some time to go back later and work the rest of the quests.

I've gained considerable gold from quest completion and vendoring or D/E'ing the quest rewards. Enough to make it worth the effort. A bonus is that each quest completion that provides faction rep also boosts my rep within my guild.

Comment

If your faction controls Tol Barad and you do the initial 6 quests prior to the battle if you stay and fight or return after the battle and your faction wins a different NPC will spawn with 3 new quests thus giving you a total of nine quests. The NPC on the left changes every 2 hours and the NPC on the right remains the same. I have acquired 20 tokens for 3 days in a row until last night I only acquired 18 doing quests on both sides of the bridge.
                    Last edited by Kamchak; January 12, 2011, 07:53 PM. Reason: closed the quote ([/quote])

Comment

Yes I found with a lvl 70 DK on another server, I am still at the last end well last guide for outlands. Only reason i didn't yet headed over to Northrend at the time, was they didn't change the exp being lowered for northrend at that time. As well as the fact I have yet to complete all the quest in outlands yet (I keep getting bored there and wanting to move forward)

But even before cata came out, I found that if I started at Howling fjord, some of Dragon Blight then head too Borean Turdra and be lvl 72 when I went to Northrend most of the time I was 80 in Borean Tundra. Now this was with NO guide and it was Slow and sometimes time comsuming.

I also did some dungeons also, but anyways. I guess the main questions and concerns were answered now. The main question was rather or not zygors was planning on expanding a cata gold runs like in Wolk, I kind of figured they would but since I do not own the dallies upgrade yet I don't know how many dallies are out there yet. The other was to know if the Gold Runs of Wolk still work after 85. As in the 200 or 300 gold an hour.

I want the thank everyone for answering my concerns etc.
                      Last edited by ctkdjane1; January 12, 2011, 09:31 PM. Reason: Wanting to add something

Comment

I was able to complete a total of 12 quests at Baran Hold today but I was unable to turn in the last quest as I had maxxed out my 25 dailies for the day now I will hold on to my quest until the NPC spawns so I can turn it in tomorrow. I generally do dailies in Tol Barad both sides then cooking and fishing in the city and then off to Twillight Highlands then Uldum.

Comment

The main question was rather or not zygors was planning on expanding a cata gold runs like in Wolk, I kind of figured they would but since I do not own the dallies upgrade yet I don't know how many dallies are out there yet. The other was to know if the Gold Runs of Wolk still work after 85. As in the 200 or 300 gold an hour.
                          We more than likely will be adding these sometime in the near future. Once there are 25 quests that you can do easily, not having to depend on having control of an area and such, than we will be closer to doing this. Also, we want to make sure the rest of the Guide is working with quest chains and XP changes before this, but we are getting closer to having this finished.
                          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

dailies

Dailies guide needs to be re worked.. I do a daily run everyday. Ur guide does not really help and I feel it was a waste of money for a lvl 85 player. Ur dailies need to include a all daily run route. This would help 85 players with not forgeting a quest or location. Ur guide just tells us how to get the dailies and where nothing more. Set the run up something like the gold run. I laugh at "gold run" its a daily run now! really should change the name of that...lol I never used the gold run for gold I would run it as a daily route just to get in most of the dailies. Let me know what ur thoughts are... thanks!

Comment

A gold run can always be only a dailies run. Otherwise you can do it one time and then never again...
                              The WotLK gold run is still good for level 85 chars, the new dailies don't give you more money. I noticed that the Dalaran jewelcrafters daily is a level 81 quest for my level 81 character.
                              As I don't have a level 85 character that needs reputation with the Cataclysm factions I did not test the Cataclysm upgrade of the dailies guide. But as there are only few dailies in the Cataclysm zones a gold run would be a waste of time, just go back to Northrend. If there are new dailies added with future patches the dailies guide will have it's full features also for Cataclysm zones.

Comment

Working...
                              X