Crusader title still obtainable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crusader title still obtainable?

hey i was wondering if the Crusader title was still obtainable?

do i need to complete the icecrown full zone quest path in order to do the Argent Tournament dailies and stuff?

but im suppose to be exalted with the 5 cities right? and do we have to get exalted with Gilneas as well?

thanks

Yes you should still be able to get it. No you can do both of them at the same time. Not sure about Gilneas thing. The rep guide should be updated in the latest version of the guides so you should just be able to follow that if it's needed.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Also, if you do need the Gilneas rep for it you can always throw on a tabard (available from the vendor beside flight master in Darnassus) and run some dungeons to boost it fast.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The crusader does not require Gilneas reputation as this faction is not available at the tournament.
        Also it should not be possible to do the Gilneas starting zone quests for any other race than Worgen. At least I did not see any low level quests when I flew around there with a level 80 char.

Comment

Yes, I got the title after Cata went live. They disabled the "splash" rep for the other Alliance factions when you turned in the Valiant quests. I had to buy tabards and run the low level quests for each race.

Comment

Working...
          X