Crusader title guide questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crusader title guide questions

in order to get Crusader title I need to get exalted rep with all 5 factions right? I'm already exalted with 4 but I'm half way revered with The Exodar. I already did all Draenei quests in the guide but not enough rep to get me exalted.

This means I need the Exodar tabard and grind in dungeons right? Does it have to be from Cata heroics or can I grind solo from northrend dungeons. And does the dungeons have to be heroic mode or can normal give rep also?

Thanks

Originally posted by uniquexjc View Post
    in order to get Crusader title I need to get exalted rep with all 5 factions right? I'm already exalted with 4 but I'm half way revered with The Exodar. I already did all Draenei quests in the guide but not enough rep to get me exalted.

This means I need the Exodar tabard and grind in dungeons right? Does it have to be from Cata heroics or can I grind solo from northrend dungeons. And does the dungeons have to be heroic mode or can normal give rep also?

Thanks
    I would think WotLK dungeons would still give you rep.
    Im now sure about the reg vs heroic versions though. But since you are going to solo them, if you kill a trash mob pull and dont get rep, you are close to the entry way, can reset the instance, and change to heroic mode.
    So far I have been able to solo Forge of Souls on my 85 tankadin. They are doable.
    Havent tried Violet Hold or Halls of Reflection yet though.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
    X