Stormwind cooking daily guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stormwind cooking daily guide

quest: "Orphans like cookies too!" (step 4 of the guide)

There is also a spawn point for the sack of confectioner's sugar at 65,71 inside the store named "Everyday Merchandise"

Erika Tate also sells 2 of them.

Thanks for reporting. But....
    *psst*
    Don't tell everyone. I love people standing there waiting for respawns when I simply buy the things from the vendors
    I think the map shows all locations if you select the quest in the blizzard quest helper thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
      Thanks for reporting. But....
      *psst*
      Don't tell everyone. I love people standing there waiting for respawns when I simply buy the things from the vendors
      Same. Plus so many head to old town and trade district they forget a different one in the mage area.

I think the map shows all locations if you select the quest in the blizzard quest helper thing.
      Carbonite also displays the information correctly.

Comment

This is one of the best part of our Community forums, the help from each player is outstanding. This is something we put in the Guide to be the least confusing, not to mention sometimes a little patience will take you far . Having you guys talk about the "little extras" make these forums very useful to everyone. Keep up the good hints, tricks and useful information, we all appreciate it!
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
          Keep up the good hints, tricks and useful information, we all appreciate it!
          TRANSLATION: "(slaps head V-8 style) I didn't know about that and I'm gonna use it myself next time I play!"

Comment

Working...
          X