love is in the air

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love is in the air

I just did the update for the event 1hr ago.still can't get past step 15 in main quest line and on the dailies side of love is in the air the goblin in SW show's no quest that the guide say's i need.

As of right now there are bugs on Blizzards side, according to posts in the forums here. Keep checking here for information on when Blizzard fixes these.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

love is in the air Buggs

hi all as i was doing the the main quest ling for LiitA (Love is in the Air),
      on step 14 goto Snivel Rastrocket "Zeppelin Tower" IN Stormwind???? not to sure about a zeppelin tower in SW lol.

after the quests it told me to go back to sw flight master, which i did and thats where it just started to loop. i.e. go through all the quest that i had done

thought i just let u know

cheers
      Elune be with you

Comment

UGH

i was following the love is in the air events guide and then the whole zyger guide dissapeared off my mini map and i cannot use it on my main at all!! I just both all the new guides and am fustrated. They work on my other toons dont know wth is going on

Comment

Originally posted by marina View Post
          i was following the love is in the air events guide and then the whole zyger guide dissapeared off my mini map and i cannot use it on my main at all!! I just both all the new guides and am fustrated. They work on my other toons dont know wth is going on
          Finally got the guide back on my main and now i cant get past step 15 on the main quest line. i'm too tired to keep trying to figure out whats going on at this point. Tried the dailies instead and there is no goblin on a mailbox to give me that quest so i give up for tonight :/

Comment

Originally posted by blue4everdog View Post
            I just did the update for the event 1hr ago.still can't get past step 15 in main quest line and on the dailies side of love is in the air the goblin in SW show's no quest that the guide say's i need.
            Having the same problem on both issues

Comment

Like Kamchak says this is a bug in the game. It will probably be fixed next server reset (Tuesday or Wednesday depending on if you play on US or EU server).

To quote a blue post from Blizzard:
              Q: I don’t seem to be able to obtain the level 81-85 versions of the ‘Crushing the Crown’ quest! What’s going on? And what about my achievement?
              A: Please don’t worry – we’re already aware of this issue and working to get it resolved as soon as possible. You should still have plenty of time to get the achievement completed once the fix has been applied.
              Source: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1679478190

Comment

Originally posted by Grindlepol View Post
                hi all as i was doing the the main quest ling for LiitA (Love is in the Air),
                on step 14 goto Snivel Rastrocket "Zeppelin Tower" IN Stormwind???? not to sure about a zeppelin tower in SW lol.
                I too saw the Zeppelin Tower and thought that odd. Fortunately, the coords are correct to find Snivel.

Just go to the docks area and Snivel is at the land end of the dock for the Northrend boat.

As far as entering in the group quest, I talked to the goblin located next to the mailbox and was able to queue through the Dungeon Finder for the instance. 10 minutes later, I was with a group and we were off and running.

Comment

Missing quest, Missing NPC

I also have the problem with not getting the "crashing the crown" quest because im Level 85 and I don't see the quest from the golbin also you can't compete the nation of Adotion acheivement because it tell you to go see King Magni but he not with us no more RIP Magni

Comment

Heh... You're doing better than me then. I don't even get offered the first quest in the main quest line, the NPC doesn't offer anything at all, and the dailies quest givers only offer 1 or 2 of the quests mentioned in the guide.

I'm sorta hoping the update/fix downtime at 3 AM this morning fixes things.

Comment

Originally posted by blue4everdog View Post
                      Thanks for pointing this out, he is not listed as being next to a Zeplin Tower anymore.
                      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

i've loved this leveling guide for almost a yr now. with some complications to older accounts and haveing to start all over at lvl 1 and now at lvl 83 i'm a little bummed that the love is on the air achieve seems to be not a concern to staff members since the event has been up for almost a week now and no forward progress to fix it.So i'm moving on to another lvling guide "dugi's" and am refusing to jump to wowhead to accomplish a world event when my pd for guide is supposed to do that for me later all

Comment

Working...
                        X