Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

therazane dailies

Hello

I am a lvl 85 arcane mage and when i choose the dailies section, they are in red, and when i choose a realm, say deepholm for the therazane daily quests it says improper. When i choose suggest it gives me the twilight highlands quests which i have already completed. Can you help me out. I'm use to using zygor guides so no at this time i can use them while doing the therazane dailies I've done all the updates to date.

Cheers

You can ignore that improper and still load the guide for those dailies. The improper just means that the guides think you're either too high or too low level to do them.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks cabby, will play around with it some more and see what happens.

Comment

Will this be fixed though? It's kind of a pain in the ass to see that popup all the time, especially when running dailies on multiple 85's.

Comment

Don't worry, this sure is going to be fixed.
          I don't think they'll add more features to the guide right now so these nasty little things will get sorted out next

Comment

yeah... every profession daily I do gives me the improper pop-up warning. I.E. my 85, 525 jewelcrafter gets the "improper" pop-up warning for every jewelcrafting daily. Same with Cooking...
            Hasc - Titans of Glory
            Runetotem - Alliance
            http://www.theoldergamers.com
            http://www.lesrobertson.com

Comment

We are looking into this problem currently. It should be fixed pretty soon, thanks for your patience.
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Where is Ricket?

Hi
                Since the patch for FireLands im yet to see Ricket for the Therazane dailies - has he moved to the FL?? The FL Guide said he there but atm im about 75 world tree points (WTP) and not quite open up

Its just a question, thats all
                Elune be with you

Comment

At least the quest "Underground Economy" in Deepholm is not marked obsolete at wowhead. So I assume it's still in there.
                  When I did Therazane quests this quest was not offered very often so maybe it's Blizzard's randomness... Not a big problem though as you just get a different quest instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Grindlepol View Post
                    Hi
                    Since the patch for FireLands im yet to see Ricket for the Therazane dailies - has he moved to the FL?? The FL Guide said he there but atm im about 75 world tree points (WTP) and not quite open up

Its just a question, thats all
                    Not sure about Therazane but he is definitely in FL quests. He appear after completing a certain quest chain when you come to the part where you give in 125 WTP's to a certain quest giver. It's on the last phase where you have to get 125 WTP's to 3 different questgivers. Can't remember which one of them it is though.
                    Worgen Hunter - 85
                    Night Elf Rogue - 85
                    Draenei Paladin - 85
                    Dwarf Shaman - 60 ( Paused )

And soon more ^^

Comment

Working...
                    X