This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fire Festival Update?

Just wondering when we would be getting an update to this, most if not all the locations are off quite a bit in game.

Thanks very much

Originally posted by lvanderlip View Post
    Just wondering when we would be getting an update to this, most if not all the locations are off quite a bit in game.

Thanks very much
    Post #6: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...-Festival-2011
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

More recently official word is that it's being worked on now and expected to be released tomorrow.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

update

I dont know, maybe its just me and my high expectations but, after paying for a service that is supposed to be the "best", I feel like this should have been ready to go at the start of the event instead of 1-2 days after...

Comment

@aremat: Dude, can't happen. There isn't a beta or the like for the holiday events, therefore, Zygor and the team can't get a headstart on it and can't get the guide out as soon as it's done. If you feel that Zygor's service isn't the best, go somewhere else. If you don't feel like going anywhere else, then stfu and be patient like the rest of us. The update will be out when they have it done and error free.

Comment

The update is a bit later than normal, but I'm sure it's being worked on.
            As far as why it isn't "out-of-the-box ready" when the event starts? The event changes slightly each year, and those changes are noted when Zygor or one of the team runs the event in its entirety and notes the changes. Then the guide gets updated, then we are notified to update.
            It should be out to us soon though. We do apologize for any undue delay. It is not intentional to keep you waiting for long periods of time.
            Thank you for your patience, and feel free to leave posts with any questions or concerns you may have.
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I agree that the update for the holiday events should be out by now. I understand that the locations change slightly each year, and that time should be allowed to update from the previous year. BUT this is the second day of the event and the update should be ready today.
              ' Judge not, less thee be judged yourself ' James Hetfield.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Faethor/simple

Comment

Originally posted by jaelgi View Post
                I agree that the update for the holiday events should be out by now. I understand that the locations change slightly each year, and that time should be allowed to update from the previous year. BUT this is the second day of the event and the update should be ready today.
                Agreed 100%

Comment

Originally posted by jaelgi View Post
                  mmhmmm. Then go make your own guide and update it. This is a 2 week event and there are a ton more locations than a "normal" event. Waiting a couple days for the update isn't that big of a deal. You could always go outside for a minute or two. Make sure to put on plenty of sunscreen, though. Wouldn't want you to burn.

Comment

Originally posted by redwren View Post
                    mmhmmm. Then go make your own guide and update it. This is a 2 week event and there are a ton more locations than a "normal" event. Waiting a couple days for the update isn't that big of a deal. You could always go outside for a minute or two. Make sure to put on plenty of sunscreen, though. Wouldn't want you to burn.
                    This isnt something given away for free it is something we pay good money for and this update is not timely. As satisfied as I am with my leveling guide this guide is pretty much the complete opposite so far.

Comment

smerkel, you're a newb to the site and are not yet familiar with the way things work here. Chances are, you're also not familiar with the amount of time needed to code a guide or much of anything for that matter. If you were, then you wouldn't be complaining about the time it takes. Just be patient, hook up with some guild buddies and farm the holiday boss while he's still counting towards the dungeon challenge bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by dulak View Post
                        smerkel, you're a newb to the site and are not yet familiar with the way things work here. Chances are, you're also not familiar with the amount of time needed to code a guide or much of anything for that matter. If you were, then you wouldn't be complaining about the time it takes. Just be patient, hook up with some guild buddies and farm the holiday boss while he's still counting towards the dungeon challenge bonus.
                        Im complaining because no where on the site did it say it would not be current when I bought it yesterday or I wouldve just passed and stuck with my leveling guide, saved some money, and looked for a guide on the net.

Comment

Let's all settle down guys. I, too, am waiting on this guide to come out as I've used them for all the other holiday achievements. That being said, using these guides, it's NEVER taken me longer than a couple of days to complete them. We have two weeks. Zygor team, take your time......we'll be here when it's ready.

Comment

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Anyone else remember the old Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movie (with Gene Wilder?). The spoiled little brat Veruca Salt, after being told she'd have to wait until they get home before her father will buy her a preposterously rare goose that lays golden chocolate eggs, whines:

"But Daddy, I want one NOOWWWWWW!"

To those of you who don't have the patience to let the Zygor team properly code the *New* Fire Festival Dailies guides: stop being a bunch of whining little Verucas!

Comment

Going to shut down the thread now.
                              Point #1: People paid good money for this guide, and have a right to voice a complaint if they feel they are waiting an undue amount of time.
                              Point #2: Sometimes it does take a bit longer for the guide to be updated with an upcoming event, for reasons that are usually revealed once the update is given.
                              Unfortunately the thread is turning into belittling, and missing anything productive at all.
                              Once the update hits, there will be a thread opened by Zygor letting us know.
                              Until then, seriously, everyone.... relax.
                              "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
                              X