Stuck on step 38 in Zandalari

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuck on step 38 in Zandalari

I go to the spot and nothing is going on here. Ive folloowed the guide and stood here for a while and still nothing. What am I doing wrong?

Nevermind it seems it was a glitch with blizz, i dropped the quest and logged out then picked it up again and it worked.

Comment

Stuck on Step 30

I have a similar issue, except on step 30 in Booty Bay. Won't let me attach a screenshot. I tried abandoning the quest and reacquiring as above, but it did not work.

Also, when I logged back in, I selected this guide and fast forwarded the steps to get to where I was before (I switched guides to see if it got stuck as well), and it crashed WoW twice (fatal error). When I tried this again by manually clickiing through each completed step, it did not crash, but would not go beyond step 30 as before.

Comment

Which guide are you in when you get stuck at step 30? Also, what's the quest name and any other specific information that might helps us to better track down your problem?
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The crashing of the game may be related to the show NPC window of the guide. Do you have this feature turned on?

Comment

Zandalari guide. Quest: Booty Bay's Interests. It auto-accepts the quest then, just sits there. Several other dailies guides are doing this as well, but I can't log in now to check on their specific quests.

I do have the NPC window on. I'll turn it off and see what happens.

Comment

Accepting Booty Bay's Interests is the last step of that guide. The very first line of that step is a tip that reads:

'To continue with the Zul'Gurub dungeon quest line:

This means you only need to accept that quest if you plan on running the dungeon.

Comment

Cabby, I consider myself fairly intelligent. But now I find myself reading Twilight novels and sleeping naked in conifer forests.

Thank you.

As an aside, do the guides not state that they are complete anymore? For example, in the Deepholm Pre-Daily quests, it ends at step 222. Now, I am SURE that all it says is:

222 The Stone Throne
                Go to Deepholm 56, 12.
                Talk to Therazane.
                Turned in The Stone Throne.

Comment

It's a bug causing the guides not letting you know that the current guide is complete. This just started happening a few weeks ago when Zygor rolled out the Ret Paladin Sacred Shield fix I believe.

Comment

So I can assume that when a guide stops giving me steps that it's done? Some of the Ulduman daily guides stop at step 3.

Comment

If you mean the Tahret Grounds Dailies then yes, that only has 3 steps for the guide. Same for the Pilgrim's Precipice Dailies.

Most of the time a guide won't stop that early so if you ever are concerned if it's stopping too early just post here and we can look thru the guide files and let you know if it's a missing step. One other thing you can do if you want to look for yourself is when in game click the Options button on the guide viewer window. Then when the options window opens on the left hand side click on Zygor Guides Viewer. The page displayed should have a Load button, 2 check boxes, and a bug report button. Right above the 2 check boxes and below the Load button is a line that show the total number of steps in the currently loaded guide. Just compare that to the step displayed in the guide window and you'll easily know if you've reached the end of that guide.

Comment

We are still looking into the best way to put this back in. We understand it is confusing for people to have a guide just sit there after you are finished. Thanks for letting us know about this again, we will get it up to par soon!
                        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Thanks to both of you. I found what you were referring to, which will make things easier.

Comment

Working...
                          X