Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dailies keep repeating

Hi,

I am trying to do the Dailies in Stormwind and I have to keep doing them over every day. For fishing I have had to do Big Gulp 4 times now and rock lobsters twice. Same issues with cooking.

Thanks,

Mike

I don't see a problem here as long as the guide works on these quests. You can even have the same cooking or fishing quest for a whole week, that's simply random which quest is available every day.
    This is Blizzard stuff and has nothing to do with the guide. Or do I understand you wrong?

There are other fishing and cooking quests in Ironforge and Darnassus but they are currently not covered by the guide as you can only do one cooking and fishing quest a day so it doesn't matter in which city you do them. If you done them in Stormwind you cannot get those in Ironforge or Darnassus.

Comment

Ok, thanks. I just assumed there would be a sequence it followed like quests.

Comment

Sadly not. There are many cooking quests coming with the Pilgrim's event in November. Last year you could easily level cooking to 300 then.

Comment

Working...
        X