NetherDrake Guide revered pre-quest problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NetherDrake Guide revered pre-quest problem

Hey, i've been doing the netherdrake guide now for over a week, i'm up to the revered Pre-quests and i'm having trouble with step 3, it's asking me to kill Arvoar the Rapacious (a Flayer Elite) but i have killed him about 5 times now and still cannot collect the partially digested hands the guide is asking me to get, anyone else had this problem?

Martin

If you can tell us the quest name that it's for we can do some better research to find out if it's something Blizzard did.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Sorry, it's to collect the quest "A Job Unfinished....."

Comment

Ok, the research I was able to do I found out that it will only drop when 2 conditions are met. 1st you need to have purchased your epic riding skill (I think this is Artisan Flying) and 2nd you need to complete the following quest (which should have been done in the Neutral Pre-Quest guide).
        http://www.wowhead.com/quest=11013

Double check and make sure both of these conditions are met.

Comment

Yeah i've got both of them, from what i can the tell the quest that needs to be done is the one that starts you on the "Orc" Dailies which i have been doing for the past week, and i bought artisan riding Ages ago before i even thought of doing the netherdrake guide.... :/

Comment

There is one other possibility that might have been a bug, but someone at one point said they got the hand from the den mother there. Something to try.

Worst case you can just skip it. It would mean having to do a couple extra dailies to make up for the reputation loss but the ultimate goal is exalted.

Comment

Yeah i read the same comment about the bug in the link you provided so tried that and still no quest starter......very odd looks like i'll be doing a few more dailies to make up for it :/ i was looking forward to a break in the routine

Comment

Do some extra egg collection runs. If you grind out finding those eggs you can get thru the reputation stuff pretty fast.

Comment

Working...
                X