Which dailies for Heirloom items?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which dailies for Heirloom items?

So here I am, Finally level 85. Started a new character and get him up to early teens. Decided to do some pvp and before long someone is talking about Heirloom gear. It trips my interest so I start doing some research. In quite a bit of reading I have learned that there are atleast a couple of ways to get heirloom items and there there are pvp and pvp items that can be obtained. I am interested in the pve items for now but am having a heck of a time trying to decifer what dailes to do in order to get the items needed to trade for the heirlooms. Can a get some help in this area? Thank you for your assistance.

Most of the PvE BoA gear used to level is obtained through justice points (JP). This means running a lot of dungeons to get gear. Any of the honor point (HP) items will have resilience on them, making them decent for leveling by questing or PvP leveling, but not so much if you're going to run dungeons.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I'm not sure but I think you can still get Heirloom gear by using marks from the Argent Tournament. Have to be the highest rank for the Argent Tournament though I think. Here wowhead link http://www.wowhead.com/npc=34885 not sure but depending on if you have Argent Tournament opened all the way already then this would probably be the fastest way to get them.
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Also, you can purchase head and back slot heirlooms if you have the proper reputation with your guild. They are kind of pricey, the guild vendor in capitol cities sells them. As far as I know the guild vendor only sells PvE gear.
        85s
        Skippyninja
        Oomatherman
        Judedaniels
        MissRuPaul
        Sumekomovani
        Pattymelt
        Shamwiches
        Twonewon
        Takakoinaba
        Cursesmcgee

Comment