Event Guide Error.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Event Guide Error.

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but I already have the "Events" guide bought and installed. I updated Zygor and all of the sudden I have my "Events" guide and another "Event" guide that is the sample. Must be an error in naming and it's nothing game breaking but I figured I'd let you know.

Try using the Repair button in the Zygor Updater. When you purchase a guide that you currently have the Trial for the Updater doesn't automatically delete the Trial guide so it will have the full version and the Trial version sitting in your folder. The Repair button will delete all the files and then install fresh based on what you own, therefor it won't install the Trial version for something you already own and you won't get the 2 'identical' guide selections in game.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hey, your suggestion did work, although I probably should have pointed out that I had purchased the guides long ago (4-6months?) and that the "Event" one just appeared there randomly for some reason after an update. Regardless it worked thank you

Comment

I also have the Alliance and Horde dailies and Events guides, have used repair and still have it shown as needing to buy in the manage your guides section. Dont really want to buy it the second time.

Comment

Are you sure that it's not prompting you to do the Cata upgrade for the Dailies guides? Did you ever upgrade them for Cata?
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X