Alliance hallows quests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alliance hallows quests

It would apear that the guides need some tinkering I managed to get all the way to step 2 in the the guide where im supposed to talk to "Jesper" at 56,51 but he aint there lol.

Now I hate to be a moan And I still think Zygor guides are the best around, BUT and there's always a but in these statements.

They are only the best when they actualy work, I know there is a lot of work goes in to the guides But to be blunt, Cata was released nearly a year ago and the event guides still have to be updated? Not good !

I hope im just being stupid ( wouldnt be the first time ) and am missing something here but to me thats both the Achy's guide and the quest guide ( which are the first of any of the guides i have used since purchasing all the guides I have) Dont Work

The Hallow's End guides can't work as there was no opportunity for the Zygor team to fix them for Cataclysm. Quite some things have changed be it zones that have been split or NPCs that have been moved.
    The US servers are currently down for maintenance as on every Tuesday so they can start working on the guide later today. Keep this always in mind when an event starts on Tuesday on US and EU servers that we EU players can play the whole day while US players have downtime.
    Due to the amount of changes to the Hallow's End event this year I don't expect a flawless guide in 1-2 days. Just have some patience, do the things that need some time (getting the masks) and wait with the traveling achievement stuff a bit, the event is long enough to do everything later.

The Alchemy professions guide is a bit bugged, I'm also not happy that these things have not been fixed yet. Hopefully it will be good with the next guide update which I expect later today.

If you have problems with the leveling guide please post them in the appropriate forum section (Leveling and Loremaster Alliance) so we can investigate this and help you get it working.

Comment

Fair point as usual Cartman Just a wee heads up Jesper is now outside the gates of stormwind

Comment

I have gathered some information about the quests in the other thread:
        http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ow-s-End-guide

Comment

Jesper is now outside the gates of stormwind at 32, 50. Hope this helps some

Comment

Just get the quest from one of the Stormwind people that leads you there.

Comment

no down time today on the US servers BTW

Comment

Originally posted by Ulst View Post
                no down time today on the US servers BTW
                Rolling restart on Dunemaul in 10 minutes.

Comment

I guess to be fair, if Jesper was in the orphanage at last year's Hallow's End, how would Zygor know he was going to be moved for this year's until it actually started?

Comment

Working...
                  X