No announcement yet.

update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks you for your prompt reply, i have it now thanks for you quick response.

Rob.

Comment

I'v included a guide for the missing Azeroth buckets, 13 are not needed for the achievement and therefore not included in Zygor's guide. It's only for these 13 and you travel a lot if you do both the achievement and the missing ones but otherwise I would have had to make a complete Azeroth guide from scratch as I can't copy paste these into Zygor's guide and give this away for free. Check out the post above to download:
      http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ll=1#post70085

Comment

I updated the guide, some smaller fixes and included Horde Northrend and Cataclysm guide. Extract it to your WoW\Interface\Addons folder, you finde the guides in the viewer in the Contributed\Dailies section.

I didn't test the Horde guides, got the coordinates and IDs from wowhead, it should be working but maybe some coordinates are not 100% correct (Vashj'ir and Twilight Highlands need to be looked into). I'll go through the Horde guides the next days and correct it when necessary.

And Horde has no "hidden" buckets, so no need for additional Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor guides.
        Attached Files

Comment

Updated the guides, now Horde should also be working.

Comment

does this need to be extracted into the Zygor viewer's? Sorry a little late on this just discovered the new pet, wickerman so I'm scrambling to get the tricky treats to decide what i can get this year, so far up to 242 and only have cata buckets left. Guess I'll just get the pet as I think I going to run out of time since today is the last day :-(

Comment

Goes in Interface\Addons\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guides

Comment

cool thanks, got it to load and was able to get Northrend and Cata cheevies. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X