My dailies guide only shows northren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dailies guide only shows northren

How do I get my dailies and events guide to show me something other than northren grizzly hills dailies? Also my events guid only shows a folder for the mid summer fire festival june 21st to july 5th. I don't have a clue how I would try to get the Nether drake mount or get exaulted with the earthren ring using this guid. I paid for the leveling guide and the dailies and events guide, and so far the leveling/lore master portion is all that works.

It would seem that you only have the Trial version of the Dailies guides installed. There can be two possible reasons for this.

1. When you purchased the Dailies guides you created a new account instead of purchasing them thru you Members area. To get this solved you would need to use the Support link at the top and send off the info on the 2 accounts, the ClickBank order numbers, and any other pertinent info to get the accounts merged.

2. Something in your files didn't update properly. Try clicking the Repair button in your Updater.

Please run your Updater and copy/paste the listing of your guides here so I can know better which of these two reasons is the most probable.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hey thanks for the suggestion Cabby. I figured out how to get it to run right. I deleted all the Zygor files out of my WOW folders. For some reason mine were in two different places: local disk (C + Users+public+Games+ World of Warcraft+ interface + addons), and it was also in the (Program files (x86) + World of Warcraft + interface + add-ons folder). I then signed into the member login and re-downloaded the the zygor guide and installed. I now have the Zygor files only in the first set of folders I mentioned, and not in the (x86) folder. It's been working great since then. I even purchased the Mount/Pet guide.

Comment

Glad to hear you managed to figure out what was happening and have everything fixed.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X