Gold Speed Runs with ATG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold Speed Runs with ATG?

Maybe i'm a noob but every time go to gold speed runs with ATG it tells me to go to Narasi Snowdawn and accept one of the quests. But she doesn't have any quests to take? What am i doing wrong?

You have to have the achievement "A Silver Confidant" before she offers quests. This requires being exalted with The Silver Covenant and being champion of your home city in the Argent Tournament. If you've not done the AT to at least Champion level then you'll have to do the speed run without ATG.

Comment

Thank you for your quick reply

Comment

Since the topic is here... how much should i be making with this guide? I ran it and only made like 100-200 gold.

Comment

If you're not level 85 you'll be getting XP instead of a good portion of the gold. The guide was actually written when 80 was the level cap and you got 13 or 14g per quest.

Comment

Its designed to have you run the Storm Peaks and Icecrown sections first to unlock more dailies, which by themselves pay out a decent amount of gold. Once these are finished and you can do all the dailies in the gold run you can expect to make 200+. It used to be 300+ before cata, which is the last time I ran it. Ill have to do it on my DK and see how much I walk away with.
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
            X