Firelands Prequests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firelands Prequests

I need to know how to convince the guide that I've completed these. Two of the quests show I haven't done them and I know I have. Particularly Hero's Call: Hyjal. No matter what I try it won't let me access the dailies because it thinks the prequests aren't completed.

Keep in mind there are 2 different guides to follow for doing the FL stuff. You want to do the quests guides first before doing the dailies guide.

That said, to mark a quest as complete just right click the accept line in the guide view window and select mark complete.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

If you did the complete Hyjal leveling guide just ignore the prequest guide and start with the Firelands quest guide until you need more marks, then switch over to the dailies guide until you have done all available dailies, then again switch over to the quest guide.

The Hyjal prequest guide may include dailies which are marked red even if you did them while leveling there. You can rightclick the next step button to fast forward past them or mark them as completed as Cabby suggests.

Comment

Working...
      X