Missing Optimized Elder's Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Optimized Elder's Guide

I uploaded the update for the Love is in the Air content today, but hadn't finished finding all of the Elder's. Now it seems the Optimized Elder's Path guide is missing? Does anyone else have this issue?

RD

Do you own the Dailies & Events guides or just have the trial version of it?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I purchased the "UPGRADE - Alliance Dailes Guide" which I believe also has the Event Guide incorporated.

G

Comment

I just looked at the guide files and it seems like everything is still there. There might have been something with the update that made the guide viewer 'forget' what guide you were using. Try clicking the small drop down arrow on the guide viewer next to the name of the currently loaded guide. This will open the guide selection window. Now click the Guides button in the top left, select Events, select the Lunar Festival event, and you should see the Elders Path guide in there. Select that and then click on Accept at the bottom to re-load it. This should get it up and running for you again.

Comment

Thanks! I found it! There are showing two Lunar Folders...one with the optimized flight paths, and one with the other two guides. Seems to work! Thanks!

RD

Comment

I know what happened now. The name of the folder was changed to have the correct dates on it. That probably messed with the guide viewer not being able to find it because it was looking for it with the old dates. Once you log out of WoW and go back in the duplicate Lunar Festival folder should be gone and everything working like normal again. The dummy folder is only there because the guide viewer sort of created that folder while looking for the old dates.

Comment

Working...
            X