OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Setting Sun Garrison (Golden Lotus Horde)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Setting Sun Garrison (Golden Lotus Horde)

Zygor. I just spent a lot of money on your guides. My thought, was well it is worth it since it will last a while. But, I just came across the quest to go to the Setting Sun Garrison and the guide did not even have it. I was expecting a full detailed guide.

Make sure you're using the latest version of the guide. We just released an update for the Horde side Golden Lotus guides yesterday.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Great the update messed up the dailies for the cloud serpents. It has no idea where I am at with the faction. And, the update did not fix the golden lotus dailies.
      I am tired of wasting time at the moment that I dont even want to do my dailies since Zygor's guides are not working.
      WTF
      Last edited by mynameisjonas79; October 9, 2012, 04:49 PM.

Comment

How did it mess up the cloud serpent stuff? And which quest at Setting Sun Garrison is the guide missing?

Comment

The guide missed the two quests in the Setting Sun and did not have the follow up quest after that.
          As for the Cloud serpents, I am revered and it looks like the guide is missing the rest of the dailies past honored. I am at a point where I dont want to bother with the rest of the Panda Dailies for the sure disappointment of more broken quest chains.

Comment

We just released an update that addresses some of the issues in the Lorewalker and Golden Lotus guides so this may be fixed in there now. The update also adds 2 more dailies to the Cloud Serpent guide and I know we have 2 more to add yet so this is being worked on.

Comment

The guide is also missing a Mei Mei Ironpaw quest as well. I looked in the Tillers Dailies and the Panda Cooking Dailies and she was no where to be found in the guide. I paid for a fully working product. This xpac has been out for two weeks now. I was really stoked with the guide yesterday, but today not so much.

Comment

Mei Mei Ironpaw and her stuff in is the Professions Cooking guide.

Comment

Thank you for the update.

Comment

Working...
                  X