Hallow's End Achievements Guide Crit Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hallow's End Achievements Guide Crit Error

While attempting to load the Hallow's End Achievements guide in game (currently on Horde side) I received the following critical error:

Zygor Guides Viewer: CRITICAL Error loading guide EVENTS\Hallow's End (October 18th - October 31st)\Hallow's End Achievements
    Error: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Goal.lua:967: attempt to concatenate global 'cmd' (a nil value)
    Line: 373
    Data: |fly Trade Quarter

I made sure I have the most recent update to the guide and have restarted my client multiple times.

When I attempted, just now, to disable all other addons and log back in, I received the same critical error, followed by the following message:

Zygor Guides Viewer: Guide not parsed

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I bought the guide today, and i get the same error aswell. The profession guides work though.

Comment

I imagine we need an update for the event. Typically these come a day or so after the events start.

Zygor any indication of when the hallows end guides will be updated?

Comment

Alas, I had no issues going through the Dailies and other quest related guide, I forget what it's called exactly as I just logged off, but that may also be attributed to the fact that I had already done all of the steps in both guides before actually loading them up. No idea if they have any bugs within the guides past my simple run-through of already completed stuff.

It was just the Achievements guide that gave me trouble.

Comment

Well I have not made it to the Achievement guide yet, I am doing the Hallow's End Quests first and found that in Step 24 Talk to Kor'geld when going to Buy 1 Crystal Vail (1/2) It does not acknowledge that I bought it. But instead says' I bought 5 Arcane Powders in Step 25. Which of course I have not. Magenius does not sell Arcane Powders anymore.

The required items needed for "Taking Precautions" are 2 Strange Dust, 5 Crystal Vial, and 5 Blood Nettle to be able to turn that in on Step 26.

I know the guides do not get updated for a day or two after the actual event starts, but hopefully the things we report will help.

Comment

We are already working on getting the Hallow's End guides updated for this year. Please have some patience and we will get it released as soon as we can.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

You are not the only one with that problem I just bought the same programme today and got the same Crit error. I can't load Achievement guide either *sigh*

Comment

This appears to have already been fixed with update to 4.0.5272 in case anyone else comes here with this issue. Thanks for being on the ball, Zygor!

Comment

Working...
                X