2 suggestions for daily quest guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 suggestions for daily quest guides

First off - I think the updates for MOP are wonderful - and I don't know what I'd do without the dailies guides with all this daily activity.

I wasn't really sure where to post this - but since i run into it doing dailies mostly - I'm posting here -

I personally really like the new feature that allows you to auto-accept and turn in any quest. However, on NPC's like Nam Ironpaw in Halfhill - it always wants to turn in the quest rather than giving me the option to browse his goods. I have to turn the feature off to be able to buy from him.

Would you consider putting a override button in for quests you may not want to auto accept? By this I mean - you can run with the feature on - but say when you hold the shift key down it would allow normal npc interaction?

My second wish list suggestion - I'd love to be able to bookmark my favorite guides or something like that for even easier access Say like my dropdown menu would allow me to select from my list of favorites. I'm LazY (part of why i got the guides in the first place) - So i figured it wouldn't hurt anything to suggest or ask for this feature.

Example Favorites List:
    * Klaxxi
    * Hallows End Achievements (Pandaria)
    * August Celestials
    * Southern Barrens (Loremaster)

Interesting suggestions. I'll add them to the list to be considered.

Just in case you didn't know, you can use the search box at the top of the guide selection window to start typing in the name of a guide to find it faster.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by nettieg View Post
      My second wish list suggestion - I'd love to be able to bookmark my favorite guides or something like that for even easier access Say like my dropdown menu would allow me to select from my list of favorites. I'm LazY (part of why i got the guides in the first place) - So i figured it wouldn't hurt anything to suggest or ask for this feature.

Example Favorites List:
      * Klaxxi
      * Hallows End Achievements (Pandaria)
      * August Celestials
      * Southern Barrens (Loremaster)
      I'm voting for this feature. There are too many steps to get to the current dailies. A "favorites list" would fix that.

Comment

Ok, here's what I'd really like. If I've been doing, say, Shado-Pan dailies, then when I click on the select-a-guide drop-down I'd like the menu to open on Pandaria Dailies, NOT Home. Odds are very good if I'm doing Pandaria Dailies then the next place I'm going is to another Pandaria Daily.

That same idea of moving back one step no matter where you are when you select-a-guide from the drop-down would probably always work better than taking you all the way back to Home.

Thank you for the consideration.

Comment

Working...
        X