No isle of thunder dailies showing in guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No isle of thunder dailies showing in guide

I updated to the new guide via the client on mac platform. No guide for Thunder Island dailies. I did a full set of the dailies alright, but miss the guide. I did trash the zygor
    lua to reset as a fix I was advised to do another time. No change, other than I lost my
    place in dominance rep. Great guides, I'd like to get them to work. thanks

They are listed as Sunreaver Onslaught. Make sure you have the latest update and try selecting a non-daily guide before accessing the new dailies just in case you're having a naming issue.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Admin View Post
      They are listed as Sunreaver Onslaught. Make sure you have the latest update and try selecting a non-daily guide before accessing the new dailies just in case you're having a naming issue.
      Nope! As mentioned I updated using your client. Running mac 10.8.2. Also tried on a different toon. I notice that "Beast master Dailies" now show, I don't believe that I saw them in the version I was running previously. Selected non-daily guide also without any change. I've attached a screen shot of my dailies guide.
      Attached Files

Comment

I'm getting ripped off because I paid for daily guide and has NEVER gotten Dominance Offensive daily yet. My guide don't even show the cooking daily!

I check updates every day when I log on. So pissed right now (past couple months)

Comment

Jaecarr, please try loading a different guide then going back into here to see if it shows up. Another thing to try would be to go to your WoW/Interface/Addons folder, delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder, and then run the Updater and install fresh guide files.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I have done all things twice or more. Please understand that there is a problem with the software and investigate.

Comment

I just logged in with yesterday's 6006 version and the guides were there. I then exited WoW, did today's guide update, and went back in to find the guide was still there.

I'm thinking you'll need to reset your guides. First exit WoW, then go to your WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete all Zygor files in there. Then go back in game and check to see if you have the Sunreaver Offensive guide in the Dailies section.

Comment

OK! Hoorah, I guess the problem was that I didn't have the update from yesterday afternoon. I must have some problem with your updating client. This time I did a manual download, and have a version from yesterday. I now see the new dailies. Thanks for the follow up. The guides are great and have saved me a great deal of time leveling and on dailies.

Comment

If you notice any more problems with updating please send in a message with the Support link at the top of the website and we'll see what's happening and help get it fixed.

Comment

If a manual install worked and the updater seemed to work (showed the correct version number) please check the updater settings, the WoW addons folder may be wrong.

Comment

I'm having the same issues which Jaecarr had. Running on a Mac. I tried deleting the files in the WTF folder - no joy. I then did a new install from the Updater and still I don't have the Sunreaver Assault stuff. As an aside I also had Beastmaster Dailies show up which I've not seen before. According to the Updater I'm running version 4.0.6045.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Should have also said that I've checked the paths to the Addons folder and the Launcher - they are correct.

Comment

Ok, let's see if the version from the Updater is what you actually have in game. Open up the guide selection window and look in the lower left corner. Does that show version 4.0.6045 as well?

Comment

Really appreciate the prompt reply - no, it shows 4.0.5936

Comment

I run WoW from an external SSD and keep a copy on boot disk of Mac. The Zygor Updater is pointing at the SSD but I've now thrown away my backup of WoW (on boot disk) and I'm trying fresh install of Zygor using Updater.

Comment

Working...
                              X