Argent Tournament Dailies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Argent Tournament Dailies

OK. So I used the new dailies guide tonight to run my dailies for the AT and ran into some problems. Maybe I am just not seeing the right guide to use.

I am already a champion of one city and working on the second. Therefore, I get the Valiant Dailies as well as the Champion Dailies. I am also exalted with the Silver Covenant so I am running those dailies as well.

Do I have to switch between three guides? This means that I am not on an optimal path.

It seems that many people would have this problem once they get to Champion of one of the cities. At the minimum, it seems that the Valiant and Champion Dailies should be combined since most people spend quite some time at that point.

Any suggestions??

Other than that, the guide worked great.

I also have a question i am a little confused as to which AT guide to use i have done the start quests and just started the quests with my first city the only thing i havent done is the Blackknight of westfall. So could someone help me figure out which guide to start using there?
    80 Gnome Warrior*
    80 Night elf Druid*
    80 Gnome Warlock*
    80 Gnome Mage*
    Maelstrom Alliance US
    * = Leveled with Zygors guide

Raising Rep and money income with the dailies guides on my main.

Comment

funkyshanna, for now you can use the separate guides. We will work on combining them into a single optimized guide, though, thanks.

xxdksxx, start with the Aspirant Rank guide, then go to the Valiant Rank guide, then go to the Champion Rank guide. After you get Champion Rank with your own race, start using the Crusader Title Guide to become champion with the other races of your factions.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

alright cool thanks zygor.
        80 Gnome Warrior*
        80 Night elf Druid*
        80 Gnome Warlock*
        80 Gnome Mage*
        Maelstrom Alliance US
        * = Leveled with Zygors guide

Raising Rep and money income with the dailies guides on my main.

Comment

Argent Tournament

Thanks. Will be looking forward to the compiled guide.

Comment

Originally posted by funkyshanna View Post
            OK. So I used the new dailies guide tonight to run my dailies for the AT and ran into some problems. Maybe I am just not seeing the right guide to use.

I am already a champion of one city and working on the second. Therefore, I get the Valiant Dailies as well as the Champion Dailies. I am also exalted with the Silver Covenant so I am running those dailies as well.

Do I have to switch between three guides? This means that I am not on an optimal path.

It seems that many people would have this problem once they get to Champion of one of the cities. At the minimum, it seems that the Valiant and Champion Dailies should be combined since most people spend quite some time at that point.

Any suggestions??

Other than that, the guide worked great.
            This! also it keeps asking me to pick up a quest from an NPC that does not exist, it seems to think she should be in the silver covenant pavilion. But I have to skip this step every day

Comment

Working...
            X