Storm Peaks Full Zone notes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Storm Peaks Full Zone notes

Sorry, don't have step numbers right now. Not in lua and not logged in to WoW

Here's some things I've noticed about the SoH section of the Full Zone guide.
    1. We're told to collect 10 Relic's of Ulduar, but never told to turn them in for "Ancient Relics"
    2. After turning in "In Memoriam" you have to leave the "Dun Niffelem" sub-zone and come back for the horn to phase in to accept "Blowing Hodir's Horn." The guide kept me too close to Dun Niffelem for this to happen.
    3. "Raising Hodir's Spear" is not done in the "The Storm Peaks Full Zone Quest Path (Includes Pre-Quests)" guide, just the "The Sons of Hodir Reputation (Honored) - Pre-Quest" guide. If you do the full zone and expect to be able to jump in to the dailies that match your SoH rep you won't be able to accept the "Thrusting Hodir's Spear" daily.

I'm still going through the zone and may have more to add in the next day or so.

I can confirm #2 -- this happened to me, as well, and I had to look the quest up on wowhead to find out why I couldn't see the horn.
    Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
    Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

Originally posted by rokku View Post
      I can confirm #2 -- this happened to me, as well, and I had to look the quest up on wowhead to find out why I couldn't see the horn.
      Zygor; it may be good to have a waypoint bring you out a bit to get the horn to show up.
      Dont need to go far, just out a bit.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Or even just a note saying to
        leave the zone and return for the horn to show.

No biggie but I'm simple and easily confused
        Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
        Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

Scratch #1. I assumed the Relics were being gathered for the SoH repeatable quest "Hodir's Tribute." "Ancient Relics" is at the crash site and has nothing to do with SoH.

Comment

Finished the zone a few days ago and finally getting to update these notes:
            There are two steps to collect 10x Relic of Uldar. The first one does not have a turn-in and probably should be "Hodir's Tribute." The second time 10x Relic of Uldar's are collected they are for the "Ancient Relics" turnin.

#2 and #3 still apply

Comment

Working...
            X