Really sloppy directions and buggy-look inside for details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really sloppy directions and buggy-look inside for details

Hello, i've been doing the "Icecrown full zone quest path, includes regular dailies and prequests"

This is a really sloppy job by the zygor crew imo. I've used the leveling guides to 80 and was satisfied there. The problem I'm having is that the directions for quests at the Orgrim Hammer airship suck. I mean really suck. Your guide tells me to talk to some of the quest givers, be it Kolitra Deathweaver or the other guy by the throne. There is ZERO mention of which quests I should be picking up, or turning in. NONE. Just gives details to go talk to him. I turned on auto accept/turn in, and that works about 80% of the time. The other 20% doesn't actually pick up the quest, or turn it in. This is not exclusive to these quest givers, but has happened more frequently there.

For any mods/staff, I have updated using the zygor client, have logged in/out to attempt to fix the issues, and have even restarted the guides, right clicking to fast forward to correct steps.

What happened to the quality control?

Just wanted to let you know this has been seen. I can't really answer your questions about it as I haven't even looked at this section of the guide yet to be remotely familiar with it. Hopefully ZG Support or Zygor will be along soon to get this sorted out.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I just ran through the ICC full zone quest path with reg dailies pre-req quests.
      Everything has the location, name of NPC to speak to, if applicable, and directions to complete the quest when applicable.
      And I did this on 2 80's and my lvl 43 mage, just to be sure.
      At this point, I would suggest to send an email to zygor @ Zygorguides.com (take out spaces) for more direct assistance.

I did, however, like the aggressive tone to your first post of this problem you are having.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

It would help if you provided exactly what the guide is telling you to do, word-for-word in the guide step. As far as I know, you are told exactly where to go, who to talk to, and which quests to accept/turn in.

Thanks.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Not sure what this guy is talking about but I completed this section last night and I didn't have one problem with it and knew exactly where to go. Just thought you guys might want to know...

Comment

ok, ive just scnned through those steps all 313 of them for that guide and it shows exactly where to go, who to talk to, where to turn in....I dont know what this guy is talking about either....

Comment

Comment

BRO.....

That is telling you where the ship may be at!! Since you are looking for a ship that could be anywhere in Icecrown, isnt it nice to see where the ship will be?!

When you find the ship, manually move the guide forward to see who to talk to and what to get.

EDIT: if you right clink those coordinates it will move the arrow pointing to where you need to go next.

ALSO, keep your eye on the main map once in a while to see if the ship icon.

Further, who you need to speak to once you find the ship is part of that direction screen you took a shot of.
                "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I can kind of see what you mean, as far as the specific info you need from that window; some of it will be in the window but not shown due to the display of it (ie, see the "..." at the bottom, means there's more info to see).

Try clicking on the button with the "-" (to the right of the title text) to change the window view; this should switch the size of the window to show ALL the text within that step. This has had me fooled before, and was quite annoying until I figured it out...
                  Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
                  Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

Yeah, not everything for that step is being shown due to your settings. Try setting it to show only 1 or 2 steps if it's set to view all steps and it should then show everything in that step.
                    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I'm not sure how you got it to show only part of the step and show "..." for the rest. I can't seem to duplicate this behavior. Definitely should try what cabby said about setting it to show only 1 step at a time. This is how it is intended to look:

Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                      X