OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I need to be lvl 80 to really benefit from this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I need to be lvl 80 to really benefit from this?

Hey guys at the moment I'm a level 41 I already own Zygor's horde leveling guide, but saw the sale and was considering to buy this one too, but do I need to be a lvl 80 to actually benefit?

Being 70+ is a big bonus when it comes to working with the Dailies guide. The Dailies section of the guide is primarily Northrend content so being under 70 puts you at a disadvantage with doing the dailies. Now the Events portion of the guide (all those world events) you can manage to get stuff done without being 80, but of course the higher the level you are the easier it is.

If you're leveling at a good rate and expect to be 70+ before too long then I'd recommend that you grab it now for the savings. If it seems like it's taking you a while due to limited play time then you might want to wait a few months until Cataclysm is released and then get the Dailies guide then when it has the new content included without having to pay a small upgrade fee.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

You could also consider not only the $$ you'll save buying it now, but as an incentive to level yourself quicker to use that dailies guide.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
      X