hey! zygor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey! zygor

hey guys,i'm real happy with zygors guides can someone tell me can i get banned using this?

http://www.zygorguides.com/

"After days of brainstorming sessions we came up with a unique method of distribution that works within the guidelines set by Blizzard. This is a coveted industry trade secret that our competitors would love to get their hands on, but is found exclusively at Zygor Guides and is part of our promise to you that our products are 100% safe, legal, and guarenteed not to get your account banned."
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

cata

hello zygor i want to buy the dalies but i just wanted to know when cata comes out and i want to buy the dalies will it cost the regular price

Comment

Originally posted by Nazjin View Post
        hello zygor i want to buy the dalies but i just wanted to know when cata comes out and i want to buy the dalies will it cost the regular price
        Right now no one knows when Cataclysm comes out. Speculation places the release in November but many believe that Cataclysm has to many issues in beta to be ready by that release date.

That said, we will be releasing our Cataclysm guides as soon as they are done, which we hope will be before the release of Cataclysm. Prices for the upgrade versions and the full retail versions are not yet decided but they can expect to fall in line with our usual pricing. The update will be no more than $20.00.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

i though we get free update if we got a bundle or something like that

Comment

There's a difference between an update and an upgrade. You've purchased the 1-80 guides and for what you currently have installed you'll get a free update for life. The 2 new races and 81-85 stuff that will come with Cataclysm is something entirely new to the guide and that's going to be a small upgrade fee to purchase that. Once you purchase the new races and 81-85 stuff then you'll get free updates for life on that content as well.

ZG Support just accidentally used the wrong word there, but it's covered in depth in the Cataclysm FAQ that's stickied in the General Discussion forum.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Want to buy Question

Can you please tell me which is better, to buy today's upgrade, 9/24/10, (which BTW I'm not sure how to do), or wait for the upgrade that will come out when Cata comes out. I'm interested in the dual-spec talent guide, and am having trouble getting it via either the link in the e-mail, or by looking in the memebers are. Both won't let me give them any money!?! lol, seems like here's a problem. Sorry about this newbie ?? but I really AM confused. Thanks,

Shippyr

Comment

If you have bought either of the leveling guides then there's a 2nd addon included with it called the Zygor Talent Advisor. This is that dual-spec talent guide you're referring to and you can access it in game by clicking the 'Z' icon in the top right corner of your talent window.

Right now there are no upgrades to purchase, all current content is still updated free of charge simply by running the Zygor Updater. The only time you will see an upgrade with a fee is when Blizzard releases new expansions.
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                X