Speed Run With ATG Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speed Run With ATG Problem

After I pick up the ATG quests, the guide is advancing through *all* dailies, whether I have them or not. For example, it is telling me to do "The Fate of the Fallen" when I have "Get Kraken."

Am I missing something in the setup? It's very annoying to have to determine at each new step whether I actually have the quest or not.

In your dynamic settings (under the Zygor addon menu), set the 'levels ahead' slider to 80 and see if that helps
    Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
    Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

That did not work. To be clear: Most of the questgivers give 1 of several possible quests (selected randomly per day). The guide is directing me to all of those possible quests, instead of just the one that the questgiver actually gave.

Please note that I have the crusader title, etc., and I accepted all of the quests the guide said to get. It is a matter of the guide not factoring in what quests were actually given.

Comment

So they're all showing with a red background, not 1 red & 2 grey?

Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

I'm not sure what you're asking. When I accept the one quest, the guide advances past the ones not being offered that day, so at least that part is working -- those are not being accepted.

However, when I actually am out doing the quests, the guide tells me to go the ones that I do not have (as well as the ones I do).

Comment

Hmm - do you have 'skip impossible steps' selected in the dynamic config panel?

Comment

Yes. Can anyone who has actually used this version of the guide let me know if they experience the same thing?

Comment

Ok... how's this... I can only help you based on what I've seen with the Jewelcrafting quest - but it sounds like it's exactly the same situation:

I go to the quest giver and there are like 6 different quest possibilities - I accept the one daily quest and one of the 6 or so goes green - You know, I never tried to right click to fast forward but I found it pretty simple to just mash the 'next' a bunch of times, ignoring all the grey steps until I saw one in red - went and did that step and found that for several steps I just followed along as normal - then I think it went grey again until I reached the 'return the quest here'.

Basically what it's doing is listing all the quests sequentially and you just have to skip to the area that applies - takes just a few mashes of the 'next button'. Try the fast forward, it might actually work.

Hope that helps you out,
                Matt
                * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

Thanks, that explains it, though I wish it would just advance to the next quest you actually have. Perhaps in the future.

Comment

The 'skip impossible steps' box that was mentioned earlier should make the guide skip those steps for the quests that you don't have. Make sure it's checked.

Right click the 'Z' icon on the mini map, click the '+' beside Zygor Guides Viewer, click on Dynamic Progression, and you'll see the check box in there.
                    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working fine for me with "skip impossible steps" ticked.

Comment

Working...
                      X